Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Didn't Lais get hers later than everyone else before? Pretty sure they at least found out earlier in the year and saw it closer to fittings, because they had to get the molds done first. 

I believe they already have the measurements of the angels/models in advance. I don't think the "mold" is what people think it is. I don't believe it is like a wax figure type of "mold" LOL. Jewelry is easy to adjust. I remember them saying that no one knows who's getting the FB until they announce it to the person. 

Pretty sure Lais' case was different from any other FB reveal before. In one interview (can't remember which one) Sophia and Monica said that Lais was the first one they fitted the FB in, which mean they weren't even sure she was the one when she got to the fittings. Obvs she looked THAT amazing and the rest is history. What I'm trying to say is that every FB girl got the "FB news" at least a couple of months before the show, and not at fittings. They used to shoot it in late summer, or early September, as long as I can remember. So I'd say that considering the show should be in a month or so, they're doing the fitting reveal again.

2 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Pretty sure Lais' case was different from any other FB reveal before. In one interview (can't remember which one) Sophia and Monica said that Lais was the first one they fitted the FB in, which mean they weren't even sure she was the one when she got to the fittings. Obvs she looked THAT amazing and the rest is history. What I'm trying to say is that every FB girl got the "FB news" at least a couple of months before the show, and not at fittings. They used to shoot it in late summer, or early September, as long as I can remember. So I'd say that considering the show should be in a month or so, they're doing the fitting reveal again.

I think they sent several different bras for her to try on? And that's what they used as the mold. 

15 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I believe they already have the measurements of the angels/models in advance. I don't think the "mold" is what people think it is. I don't believe it is like a wax figure type of "mold" LOL. Jewelry is easy to adjust. I remember them saying that no one knows who's getting the FB until they announce it to the person. 

I remember reading that in years past they used to make a mold/cast of the models' breasts so that it would fit them perfectly. 

Hello everyone!! I know most of you don't remeber me but I'm always here around this time. I'm glad I have you guys for telling the news and having a place to discuss. Still trying to keep up with the thread, hopefully I will finish soon haha So ty for everything!!

11 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I think they sent several different bras for her to try on? And that's what they used as the mold. 

I remember reading that in years past they used to make a mold/cast of the models' breasts so that it would fit them perfectly. 

I don't think they do that anymore.

I believe more recently they’ve lied and said they’re measuring models for bodysuits/special outfits for the show. 

They have definitely done body molds in the past though. I believe Jas’ was molded, and she was told in the spring she would be getting the bra. 

6 hours ago, starss said:

Hello everyone!! I know most of you don't remeber me but I'm always here around this time. I'm glad I have you guys for telling the news and having a place to discuss. Still trying to keep up with the thread, hopefully I will finish soon haha So ty for everything!!

Welcome back, starss!!

11 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Yes Candice explained the process on Ellen when she got hers.

but Lais’s is a mystery really...