Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I think they're finishishing the outfits off. And then real fittings will start. That's just what I think judging by 10magazine and Barbara's post but who knows with this people anymore.

EDIT. Behati is, apparently, flying to NY on monday to do Maroon 5 promo or that's what I read on IG. Do you think that..?

It’s a long weekend and it looks like a good chunk of the models are out of town, so these are probably just final fittings with the fit model. Tuesday is probably when fittings with the full cast will start. 

Most of the NA are in Vegas for Lais’ birthday. 

27 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Wait, if the show is really on November 7th, that means it will be on Elsa's birthday, which means she got the fantasy bra. That's it, I solved it, Elsa got the FB. Hashtag conspirancy. Hashtag illuminati.

:rofl: But what about the “very reputable source” that is POSITIVE Jo got the FB? 

3D64CB28-DF1A-45DD-A678-8099401C06AF.jpeg

1 hour ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I thought it was November 8th?

I'm playing with IG information, babe.:(

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

:rofl: But what about the “very reputable source” that is POSITIVE Jo got the FB? 

3D64CB28-DF1A-45DD-A678-8099401C06AF.jpeg

Me, I'm the reputable source, I definetely didn't make this up.:whistle:

Still waiting for the day VS hires Hayden Williams to be part of their creative team and make sketches for the show...his work is amazing! He’s alresdy worked with Disney, MGA (Bratz dolls), Rihanna, Zendaya, Rimmel London, Gigi Hadid x Tommy Hillfiger, etc etc looking at these is giving hope we’ll have another holiday segment  again :wub6yh2cm:sometime in the future 

0A9FEB52-0D81-481E-93F6-C6317FF490BE.jpeg 611E346D-0BC6-4F00-81B6-627839477638.jpeg 96171207-DAC7-4D76-9FA9-C7D283383DBE.png

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

:rofl: :rofl: y'all are delusional, Martha's the one with the FB :rofl: @Chessie we gon get our asses kicked if our prediction fails. 

Our prediction won't fail, do you forget that we have a secret very reputable source that told us? Look, I already convince myself that is Martha, so much that I kinda feel like Im starting to like the idea.   :rofl:

9 hours ago, Chessie said:

Our prediction won't fail, do you forget that we have a secret very reputable source that told us? Look, I already convince myself that is Martha, so much that I kinda feel like Im starting to like the idea.   :rofl:

I'm with ya till the end sista :rofl: 

Also, do we have confirmation that the Hadids aren't officially walking?

15 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

It’s a long weekend and it looks like a good chunk of the models are out of town, so these are probably just final fittings with the fit model. Tuesday is probably when fittings with the full cast will start. 

Most of the NA are in Vegas for Lais’ birthday. 

Actually, Sara & Jo said that their fittings will be at the end of the month, so most probably all the Angels are gonna do their fittings around that time?