Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

11 minutes ago, Clauds said:

So we're set on November 8th? That's bullshit, I ain't asking for a Thursday off at work :rofl:

Not worth it unless you are bookending a weekend. 

Same boat here though. Gonna just figure out how to keep up with the posts and ‘work’.

:tongue:

5 hours ago, Polqu said:

Yay... Behati's walking... hu... rray...

I can feel your excitement from a mile away sis.:rofl:

About fittings, Jo already confirmed that she will have hers at the end of the month so I guess that would be it. Josephine seems to have a lot to say to fans about the show this year.

She'll get something for sure but it's gonna be bullshit if she gets the FB or the SO after not doing anything for two years, I'm hoping she closes the show and that's her goodbye tbh

I would be indifferent for a section open or close but, yeah, if it was the FB or SO......

I mean, if I was another angel who put in work like Martha or Jo, I’d be pretty miffed.  Then again, we are operating under the pretense that VS uses the FB as a reward for hard work and not who could generate the most buzz at the moment.

Alright guys, I'm gonna finally reveal it ...

Remember last year Behati was going to wear a beatiful purple Fantasy Bra but she got pregnant and she decided Lais should have the FB in 2017 instead? It was 100% true and VS was so touched by her gesture that they decided to save Behati's purple FB for this year so she's wearing it! It's the Purple Dreams Fantasy Bra, valued at an incredible $10M. In the backstage video from the shoot she's tearing up while saying something like "It is such an honor to finally wear this amazing piece of art, I cannot believe VS waited for me so I could have this moment"

I got this information from a very reliable source that I cannot reveal for their safety tho.

#JusticeForElsa 

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

Who are the going to spam? Ed is MIA from social media, and VS interns doesn't care. Oh, Sophia... You're have a big storm coming, honey.:rofl:

Also, I've been receiving emails from users apologizing to me about them stealing my information and using it on social media. I think they mixed you up with me @Prettyphile @PinkCouture :rofl: 

13 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Also, I wonder if this is an indirect confirmation of Bella walking the show this year. 

That’s confirmation enough. Didnt they skip mother’s day for some angels? If so, this is a backhanded low blow.

13 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Also, I've been receiving emails from users apologizing to me about them stealing my information and using it on social media. I think they mixed you up with me @Prettyphile @PinkCouture :rofl: 

I mean our usernames all start with P, it was bound to happen. :rofl:

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

The mother's day message was in the VS account, this is from 10magazine and they love to kiss the Hadid's ass, I'm still sure they are both walking tho

Thanks for the clarification. Either way, just seeing how Sophia is pretty much a mouthpiece for VS, watching Bella get a somewhat VS shoutout is a little hmmmmmm....okkkkkk... for me.