Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I'm sure both Gigi and Bella are walking this year, but we won't get any confirmation until their fitting, same with Karlie if she walks again this year.

I think Miley may not perform after all? We're only one month away and she hasn't said a single word about dropping new music or anything soon, it wouldn't be the first time an artist that was confirmed suddenly decides not do the show for whatever reason. And I can't see VS having Miley perform without having anything out, she's not that relevant. I can see the lineup being Cardi B, Maroon 5 and someone else tbh, but it's going to make me extremely uncomfortable if they have a Behati + Adam moment tbh, it would be okay if we hadn't had literally the same moment with Anne V already but yiiikes :ninja:

The last thing I heard was that she was 100% done with VS but she still had one show under contract she had to walk, she was trying to get out of it but VS really wanted her to walk. No idea how it went down.

I know there's another Angel who ended her contract and won't be coming back after this year, but Im not sure if VS will announce it now or after the show or if there will be an announcement at all, but it won't come as a shock to anyone tbh. It was a friendly split, no drama between the model and VS.

2 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Any of you think The Weeknd  might perform again if Bella is in?

I would pay to see Abel sing Wasted Times to Bella on the runway and then to see what will Selena's team comeback to it. That would be priceless.:rofl:

I mean, about VS, Behati and Maroon 5 I think we'll know something about it tonight.

@Clauds spill it, I want to know who is it.:chicken:

Honestly I would take a cheesy Bee and Adam moment over Bella Abel nonsense. Give me the happy in love couple over their drama. :ninja: However, I really don’t want to see Bee back. It honestly feels like she’s way over VS, and dragging her reluctant ass back for one show seems so useless after years of no working relationship with the brand. 

47 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I know there's another Angel who ended her contract and won't be coming back after this year, but Im not sure if VS will announce it now or after the show or if there will be an announcement at all, but it won't come as a shock to anyone tbh. It was a friendly split, no drama between the model and VS.

Hm...🤔

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

The last thing I heard was that she was 100% done with VS but she still had one show under contract she had to walk, she was trying to get out of it but VS really wanted her to walk. No idea how it went down.

Oooooh ❤️ the juicy deets. The fact that you said it won't come as a shock to anyone makes me think there's only one person to it :rofl: 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

IF this is all true*

Behati is really way too cool.

Family aside, I wonder how she came to the realization that she was done with VS.

Im sure no agency will advise her to cut ties with VS.

Seriously curious to find out who's the angel that is out.

Looking at this from my perspective only- Lil and Bee may have decided to call its quits Together. 

The tea be so hot in lilcanti's groupchat!😇

I don't think it takes much to realize VS ain't what it used to be, the paychecks are not as great as they used to and the brand is not selling as well as it used to :idk: getting a VS contract used to be THE goal for most of models, especially for those in the more commercial side of the industry, back when it was millions of dollars and all kinds of good press. Now it's nowhere near the millions of dollars, the show ain't getting ratings like it used to and the brand constantly faces backlash for all kinds of shit all the time. Also Behati ain't 18 anymore, she doesn't even live in NYC and I can see her not thinking VS is worth her time anymore.

Not saying she and VS will have a bitter, bad, awful break up like it happened with Erin, but I can't blame her for wanting to abandon the sinking ship that VS has become. Considering their current careers, I will be shocked if Taylor and Stella decide to stay with VS tbh, if I was them I would leave as soon as that contract ends. 

Maroon 5 and Miley Are so irrelevant in the music industry it’ll be a joke if they chose them as performers this year. I remember last year’s show was being ROASTED all over Twitter because no one knew the performers (with the exception of Harry Styles of course and Asian/Chinese fans knowing Jane Zhang). People were saying if you’re not gonna pick well-known artists, just bring back the remixes with at least 2 performers at this point. It’s embarassing.

side-note, Cardi B and Ariana Grande would make good performers and will bring the publicity VS desperately needs for their show.  Both have successful albums out atm and they’re the most talked about female musicians in the industry rn. Also, I just really want Ariana to sing “God is A Woman” to Candice opening a segment :wub6yh2cm:

2 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Maroon 5 and Miley Are so irrelevant in the music industry it’ll be a joke if they chose them as performers this year. I remember last year’s show was being ROASTED all over Twitter because no one knew the performers (with the exception of Harry Styles of course and Asian/Chinese fans knowing Jane Zhang). People were saying if you’re not gonna pick well-known artists, just bring back the remixes with at least 2 performers at this point. It’s embarassing.

side-note, Cardi B and Ariana Grande would make good performers and will bring the publicity VS desperately needs for their show.  Both have successful albums out atm and they’re the most talked about female musicians in the industry rn. Also, I just really want Ariana to sing “God is A Woman” to Candice opening a segment :wub6yh2cm:

I'm sorry but Maroon 5 are far from irrelevant, they literally have the #1 song in America and their last singles have performed well too, they may even headline the SB next year so calling them irrelevant is a stretch. Do I want them to perform? No. Do I think they are the best option for this year? Hell no, but they are far from irrelevant. 

Also Ariana ain't performing next to Cardi B, she's Team Nicki :rofl: