Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

VS doesn't set the price tag on the bras, it's strictly dependent on the stones the jeweler has and what he/she can part with during the bras creation, and if the jeweler isn't able to buy large uncut diamonds or get them on loan, expect a cheaper bra.

What most people aren't taking into consideration about the more expensive bras of the past is that there were far fewer regulations on stones that came into the United States, meaning unethically sound diamonds were much easier and cheaper to get ... ie. 10 million dollar bras for everyone.   It's become a lot harder to find big diamonds over the last few years, and those found are already sold to private owners or to auction houses, so it's harder for mainstream jewelers to get their hands on them... The Kimberly Diamond mines in both South Africa and Australia (two of the largest supplies of diamonds in the world) also aren't seeing as many HQ diamonds as they have in the past which can also drive down the price of the FB.

Ugh your mind! 😩🙌🏾

I'm excited Bee is back! I like her energy on the runway and since she's been gone the past two years I've had time to miss her, haha. I don't think she'll get the FB but I do think she'll get something like the Swarovski outfit/wings/whatever they do now or closing the show. 

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

VS doesn't set the price tag on the bras, it's strictly dependent on the stones the jeweler has and what he/she can part with during the bras creation, and if the jeweler isn't able to buy large uncut diamonds or get them on loan, expect a cheaper bra.

What most people aren't taking into consideration about the more expensive bras of the past is that there were far fewer regulations on stones that came into the United States, meaning unethically sound diamonds were much easier and cheaper to get ... ie. 10 million dollar bras for everyone.   It's become a lot harder to find big diamonds over the last few years, and those found are already sold to private owners or to auction houses, so it's harder for mainstream jewelers to get their hands on them... The Kimberly Diamond mines in both South Africa and Australia (two of the largest supplies of diamonds in the world) also aren't seeing as many HQ diamonds as they have in the past which can also drive down the price of the FB.

I am sitting in an ER waiting tk see a doctor rn and just wanna say that this post is really giving me something to think about. It would be awesome to see a making of the bra featurette during the shows. I’m talking from concept to execution, almost like with the royal fantasy bra. 

18 minutes ago, Dipit said:

I am sitting in an ER waiting tk see a doctor rn and just wanna say that this post is really giving me something to think about. It would be awesome to see a making of the bra featurette during the shows. I’m talking from concept to execution, almost like woth the royal fantasy bra. 

That would be pretty awesome. I'd definitely love to see the design process..

P.S. Hope everything is alright with you, get well soon. 

First @Dipit, hope you’re ok!

Second, I like Behati and she’s good on the runway and has personality, even if she’s not the most bombshell, which is a lot more than most of the current angels.

Third, in Behati’s WWHL interview, she talks about how Adam asked her to be in a music video. He also had Bregje in one and Anne V (were they dating by then?) and EmRata in another and Minka Kelly in one more. It feels a bit... weird how he always has to have models/model alikes. Like auditions. I suppose it’s no different from any other male artist but I just found it on the more meh side from him (although by accounts I’ve read, he’s not a dickhead or anything)

20 minutes ago, Dipit said:

I am sitting in an ER waiting tk see a doctor rn and just wanna say that this post is really giving me something to think about.

I hope everything is okay! Take care of yourself, and if something is wrong, get better soon!! 💋🌡️

22 minutes ago, Dipit said:

I am sitting in an ER waiting tk see a doctor rn and just wanna say that this post is really giving me something to think about. It would be awesome to see a making of the bra featurette during the shows. I’m talking from concept to execution, almost like with the royal fantasy bra. 

Hope you're ok!!

24 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Get better!!!

5 minutes ago, Jaku84 said:

First @Dipit, hope you’re ok!

Second, I like Behati and she’s good on the runway and has personality, even if she’s not the most bombshell, which is a lot more than most of the current angels.

Third, in Behati’s WWHL interview, she talks about how Adam asked her to be in a music video. He also had Bregje in one and Anne V (were they dating by then?) and EmRata in another and Minka Kelly in one more. It feels a bit... weird how he always has to have models/model alikes. Like auditions. I suppose it’s no different from any other male artist but I just found it on the more meh side from him (although by accounts I’ve read, he’s not a dickhead or anything)

Thanks guys! This ER is boring but I am hoping for more VSFS news to keep me occupied. You guys help!

On a different note, Adam Levine seems supppper into himself so I get having models in his videos almost exclusively. 

I live for the drama so having him perform and interact with Behati would be a moment for sure.

1 minute ago, willash said:

I think Girls like you would be a very good song for the show... IF Maroon 5 is performing.

I also wouldn't mind Shawn Mendes.

I wouldn’t mind Shawn Mendes either. I’d also be happy if he sings at the vsfs.

At this point I think we can count Cardi B in as a performer, and Maroon 5 is more and more likely considering they have a song with Cardi and Behati is walking. I just hope Adam and Behati have enough dignity and self-respect to not re-do the Anne V moment :ninja:

22 minutes ago, Clauds said:

At this point I think we can count Cardi B in as a performer, and Maroon 5 is more and more likely considering they have a song with Cardi and Behati is walking. I just hope Adam and Behati have enough dignity and self-respect to not re-do the Anne V moment :ninja:

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DO EEEEET