Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

6 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Do y'all remember... That Adriana interview last year... Where she says something about a dual fb for Candice and Elsa... Yeah, just bring it that up for no reason, I randomly remembered that.

If I remember correctly is this one https://www.popsugar.com.au/fashion/photo-gallery/44109289/image/44109285/Two-Angels-She-Wants-See-Wear-Fantasy-Bra-Together

She said she would love to see them wearing it

5 hours ago, vsfslover said:

Btw, Martha, Romee and Jo are the ones that VS has been using a LOT on social media... 🤔

Lais was a no shower in Vs account and got the FB. I don't think it's reliable tbh. Its never that obvious

19 hours ago, Sanni said:

Could you guys describe what their personalities are? :flower:

Come on, that's just being a hater and shitting on them just for the sake of it.

It's obvious that they aren't as big as the 00s models but I blame VS more than I blame them. Also, if Vs casted the biggest power houses of popular models (Hadids or God, Jenner or, God forbid, some social media or youtube me star) the hate would be even bigger. 

Most of the angels are completely fine, have charisma and are exceptionally good looking.

Blame the t-shirt bra and bralets instead. 

(ps sorry for the double post, I'm on my phone and it's a bitch to edit here) 

43505774_1988883924484290_76257261077691

You guys are delusional :rofl: Martha has the FB and it's happening :rofl: . She was dead silent on social media until a few months back and  has been doing mostly solo PR events. Lais was similarly quiet AF last year and nearing the end of the year, she started doing a bit more solo presses and had her own #trainlikeanangel moment, similar to Martha. WIth every increasing year, Martha has been looking better than before and I'd say everything about her is on point this year.

Side note, I don't know why y'all bother with any strangers who come here to make a statement about how glorious Bee's return is. Save for a few whom are obviously Bee lovers, rest are probably just bandwagon social media followers who came on to BZ to preach about their queen having FB/opening/closing this year. If Bee doesn't get the FB, watch as her followers rain down hell on Ed and co. :rofl: 

Half of the IG fan accounts are diehard Behandice fans, and they can't get enough of kissing either one of their assess. I've seen them post about the NAs, the vets, the newbies, but their love for either models don't come as close as their love for Behandice. That alone should tell you how many of them are bandwagoners. 

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Side notes, do you any of you have any idea on why Ed deleted his Instagram account?

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask that. @Clauds this has been on my mind for a long time because Ed has never left his IG account deleted for so long. Could it be that he has health problems? Because he looks dead with every increasing years of The Makings/Road to the Runway videos. 

14 hours ago, Clauds said:

At this point I think we can count Cardi B in as a performer, and Maroon 5 is more and more likely considering they have a song with Cardi and Behati is walking. I just hope Adam and Behati have enough dignity and self-respect to not re-do the Anne V moment :ninja:

But it would be hilarious if they did. 😈 

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask that. @Clauds this has been on my mind for a long time because Ed has never left his IG account deleted for so long. Could it be that he has health problems? Because he looks dead with every increasing years of The Makings/Road to the Runway videos. 

I actually have no idea tbh, my first thought was that he deleted his account to avoid gettin shit like every year once the casting, the FB and all that stuff is announced. Maybe he'll make a comeback after the show? idk 

I think Shawn Mendes would fit so good for a slower/ romantic segment with his song It isn't in my Blood. He performed it on the GNTM Finale this year and thought it fit really well while the girls were walking. Maybe it could create an atmosphere like in Shipwrecked in 2013, which I loved btw. 

I'm still waiting for Florence & the Machine to happen, her new song Hunger is amazing, fun, upbeat and she is a great performer too. 

I kinda like Maroon 5, they have a lot great songs but my problem with them is that most of their songs get so boring after hearing it 10 times.

29 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

I'm still waiting for Florence & the Machine to happen, her new song Hunger is amazing, fun, upbeat and she is a great performer too. 

Ohh, I love Florence + The Machine. The design theme should just take examples and inspirations from some of her music videos for looks. Someone mentioned a Renaissance theme and her music would work well there. Or anything from the Ceremonials era would work for a dark, witchy vibe. She certainly wouldn't steal the spotlight from any of the models either.