Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

I hate to say this, Elsa looks a bit rough in that shot. 

Yes, but only in this one, in the rest of them she looks good, it is taken right after gym so she is all red and sweaty, not the best state to have your photo taken.

2 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Ok, here’s what I think. He changed his IG handle to keep from the rabid fans overwhelming him. 

I can’t remember which model posted it on her IG when she announced that she was in the show. I noticed then that she posted a different handle for Ed. 

Just my idea. :idk:

Found it. Ed_razek1. Has 55 followers and no posts yet

I dont know about you guys but I feel like the world is a better place since Elsandice is a thing. It's weird but I don't see it forced at all. For example I always tought that Elsa doesn't really like Jo, if they record something together the bitch run away from her as fast as she can, you will never see a candid of them after a workout or going out for pleasure like her with Martha and Stella (or Constance for reference). I think they just decided to start hanging out more. 

20 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I dont know about you guys but I feel like the world is a better place since Elsandice is a thing. It's weird but I don't see it forced at all. For example I always tought that Elsa doesn't really like Jo, if they record something together the bitch run away from her as fast as she can, you will never see a candid of them after a workout or going out for pleasure like her with Martha and Stella (or Constance for reference). I think they just decided to start hanging out more. 

Well, they are the same age....and Elsa is more zen now so it makes sense. But......Elsa don't get too close....because all her "vs" friends always end up leaving or no longer friends with her like they use to be.  #estoricproblems

2 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Idk, idc, I love my random friendship. JUST LOOK AT THEM!

84827401_candice-7.jpg

This picture is now officially Elsa's worst picture :rofl: especially because girlfriend wasn't even trying and Candice seens to be styled which makes it even worse lol

11 minutes ago, Clauds said:

11 minutes ago, Clauds said:

This picture is now officially Elsa's worst picture :rofl: especially because girlfriend wasn't even trying and Candice seens to be styled which makes it even worse lol

Do you remember that picture in the hoodie from a couple months ago and how we tought it was her worst picture ever? We were so wrong.

51 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Candice, the bitch that gets all her friends fired from VS because she has that much power. A diabolical genius, I stan.

Candice the evil bitch that fire her friends and Behati the one that gives the Fantasy Bra to them from the goodness of her heart. They really are the Ying and the Yang aren't they? Ugh I stan a powerful friendship. #BehandicesSecret. 

4 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Candice the evil bitch that fire her friends and Behati the one that gives the Fantasy Bra to them from the goodness of her heart. They really are the Ying and the Yang aren't they? Ugh I stan a powerful friendship. #BehandicesSecret. 

Behati probably seen the bra and got pregnant on purpose so she can have an excuse to not wear the FB because it was hideous. 

5 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Behati probably seen the bra and got pregnant on purpose so she can have an excuse to not wear the FB because it was hideous. 

I disagree so much, that bra was stunning. One of the best they've ever done, in my mortal opinion.

"But Mary Katrantzou has shaped and reimagined our view of what it means to be a millennial woman. "

Me, a millenial woman, would never in a million years would wear a thing of what that women makes. It's too much going on every piece for my taste, but I don't know, maybe I'm just part of a small group of millenials that are 95% influenced by 2012's Gerard Way's style. 

tenor.gif

27 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I disagree so much, that bra was stunning. One of the best they've ever done, in my mortal opinion.

Me, a millenial woman, would never in a million years would wear a thing of what that women makes. It's too much going on every piece for my taste, but I don't know, maybe I'm just part of a small group of millenials that are 95% influenced by 2012's Gerard Way's style. 

tenor.gif

That reference got me in the memories :wub:

giphy.thumb.gif.7663869ddc46c6f866044b4a3815db08.gif