Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

i actually thought Saylor was gonna be a long time thing. two young new angels who were the face of youth around VS. i didn't understand the fallout between the two but this blooming Candels relationship is leaving quite a scent i think it won't last long but glad to see Candice genuinely making an effort to hangout with her colleagues outside from the old angels circle 

1 hour ago, DonSimon said:

what do we call their tandem?

Candelsa?

Candels? 

Elsandice? 

btw i also like this sudden development of this real-life friendship outside VS 

I was going with Elsandice but I like Candels, it's cute, I'll keep it!

57 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

everyone's not having a Q and A vid? sigh...I've been dead waiting for Lorena's all this time 

Same here. I could be fine without knowing that Sad-die listen to rap music, but I NEED Lorena's asap, that woman is a wonder. 

34 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Same here. I could be fine without knowing that Sad-die listen to rap music, but I NEED Lorena's asap, that woman is a wonder. 

You just reminded me of Sadie walking and now I have PTSD. 

9 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Yikes. 😬 It looks like Candice has been draining Elsa’s life force. Elsa looks like an unattractive aunt or Candice’s personal assistant who is a single mother of three and has been worked to the bone.

Im sorry buy I have to ask, is it necessary for you to be this ofensive all the time? I mean we all talk shit sometimes here I know that, but it looks like you really talk from hate and with the purpose of being this shitty everytime you say a thing. I know that are your opinions/free speech or whatever but really dude, you in a whole new level of annoyingly mean. 

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Face it, Elsa is a catfish. I’ve been knew, but now it should be obvious to everyone. No wonder she stays putting on drag queen contouring, lip fillers and photoshops her pictures to the death.

It's not about Elsa. If she is a catfish or not thats not our problem at all, the woman keep working like crazy and if her clients don't care we shouldn't care either. Adding that it's not the only one that I saw you trashing in the past.  I was talking about your shitty attitude, dude. Your momma never loved you or something? 

C’mon now :laugh:

If you didn’t know who Elsa is and saw the picture, you’d never guess that she was supposed to be a model too and even on the same level as Candice. You’d think it was her assistant or a friend (who has never seen a pampered day in her life).

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

C’mon now :laugh:

If you didn’t know who Elsa is and saw the picture, you’d never guess that she was supposed to be a model too and even on the same level as Candice. You’d think it was her assistant or a friend (who has never seen a pampered day in her life).

But why the need to be just so harsh and Mean (?) , we already know you don't like her, but to bash her like that its just no a cute look. and also is repetitive and tiring, We sure don't like certain model/s but its just unnecessary to be like that. She's is going to be where she is and beloved for be who she is, you like it or not. 

Stan culture has taken over this board. Several people have commented on her appearance unprompted here and elsewhere because it is that bad, even some of her fans say it’s her worst photo yet her stans don’t want the truth to be stated (not bashing or trashing, just telling it like it is).

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

Stan culture has taken over this board. Several people have commented on her appearance unprompted here and elsewhere because it is that bad, even some of her fans say it’s her worst photo yet her stans don’t want the truth to be stated (not bashing or trashing, just telling it like it is).

I Do agree she's not looking the best in that picture but saying so much Sh*t about just one pic, but hell to the No, we're not Stans. Everyone has a rough day. Your fave doensn't wake up all pampered and divine in her bed or look her absolutely best leaving the Gym. it's about that is not even your first time about picking on her and calling names and stuff. Because you can say whatver the f you want about her when it's respectful. but it's getting kind of off.