Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I’m not a fan of Cardi but I already called this! :rofl: I don’t mind her performing since she has a lot of decent and catchy songs that are perfect for the runway, also if she performs the ratings will sky rocket that’s for sure. VS needs the publicity so I can see them using it to their benefit.

She’s not that big tho. Bigger artists did the show and ratings still weren’t pretty 

3 hours ago, Corner said:

She’s not that big tho. Bigger artists did the show and ratings still weren’t pretty 

She is quite big, quite relevant, and has pull. I don’t know what big artists they’ve used in most recent years that had all of that besides Taylor Swift. 

Now if they can get Drake as well that would be the icing on the cake. I really think they should get some sort of KPOP group for PINK. It fits and their fan bases are extremely dedicated.

Just now, gotportugal said:

It's not like Cardi is a legend or something but the woman did have 3 #1s in a year. Still, I dont think the artists have that much influence in the ratings. The ratings will suck this year anyways even if they bring out Taylor

I mean, charts are heavily influenced by payola these days anyways.

Wait...... this is Cardi?  Also Sims ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I started watching a Let's Play from a youtuber I found recently, and one of her videos was Nicki vs. Cardi , so I clicked on the video which lead to this one after falling down a rabbit hole. Apparently the opening song is Cardi ? I have no idea..

@Stormbringer Finger on mute button for 10 seconds :rofl: Honestly it's not that bad, it's kinda catchy.

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Who or what is a Cardi?  @Stormbringer I except you to know these things so I don't have to. Also is it High or Low? If it's low I might like it :rofl: 

I have no idea. First time I hear of it :rofl: 

59 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Wait...... this is Cardi?  Also Sims ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I started watching a Let's Play from a youtuber I found recently, and one of her videos was Nicki vs. Cardi , so I clicked on the video which lead to this one after falling down a rabbit hole. Apparently the opening song is Cardi ? I have no idea..

@Stormbringer Finger on mute button for 10 seconds :rofl: Honestly it's not that bad, it's kinda catchy.

So that thing  that sounds at the start of that video is Cardi???

If so, no... NO thanks...

Also high or low? There's pretty much no notes whatsoever on that thing, and much less a stringed instrument to be downtuned or to be in standard tuning.

I really wish VS would stop inviting music performers altogether. Who on earth is going to tune in just to watch one or two songs that can be found on youtube in two seconds anyway? I mean, if they aren't interested in watching the show itself. Plus, the cuts from the performers to the models every two seconds are incredibly irritating. But, no, VS seems to think live performances are some massive ratings boost.