Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

I really wish VS would stop inviting music performers altogether. Who on earth is going to tune in just to watch one or two songs that can be found on youtube in two seconds anyway? I mean, if they aren't interested in watching the show itself. Plus, the cuts from the performers to the models every two seconds are incredibly irritating. But, no, VS seems to think live performances are some massive ratings boost.

I only tuned in for Rihanna in 2012. LOL

21 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

THIS!!!

I just spent the last 30 minutes listening to Cardi B, and I so approve of her playing. :rofl: 

The number of meme's that can arise from her opening her mouth to speak is beyond priceless.  It's like someone took a small yippy dog, jumbled it's vocal cords, and made it capable of swearing every other word, oh and it's mouth breathing narcissism - YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. OMEGALUL

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I just spent the last 30 minutes listening to Cardi B, and I so approve of her playing. :rofl: 

The number of meme's that can arise from her opening her mouth to speak is beyond priceless.  It's like someone took a small yippy dog, jumbled it's vocal cords, and made it capable of swearing every other word, oh and it's mouth breathing narcissism - YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. OMEGALUL

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

29 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I don't want to know :ninja: 

(30 minutes?????)

7 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

I don't want to know :ninja: 

(30 minutes?????)

Once you fall down that rabbit hole, it's hard to dig ones self out. I started hitting all kinds of "artist" that made me sad on the inside so I NOPPED the Nope Out.  I'm gonna save some of this music for you and we can enjoy it together MUAHAHAH..... Also, Halloween Bitch. And for sure getting a T.

Oh, also ran into Russian Rap, which may be the greatest thing ever heard.

No music acts? Y’all really want the show to get cancelled lol

Maroon 5 is so unbelievably irrelevant, but VS will sacrifice having a good act to have a “moment” no one will care about. I won’t be shocked if they’re one of the musical acts. 

49 minutes ago, phang.s said:

No music acts? Y’all really want the show to get cancelled lol

Maroon 5 is so unbelievably irrelevant, but VS will sacrifice having a good act to have a “moment” no one will care about. I won’t be shocked if they’re one of the musical acts. 

Maybe he can bring in his audience from "The Voice." 

Noooooooooooooo to Maroon 5. I'm a big fan of them, have been since the beginning of M5, and I don't want them there. They did it, had that moment with Anne, don't need to have it again Behati. Just stooopppp.

But, if they really are playing the Super Bowl, then I'm sure VS wants to cash in on that as well. (I don't even want them to do the SB.)