Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Yall are being too positive, i think every show since 2007 has been a fucking wreck :rofl: with 2012 quite possibly being the least awful. I do think 2007, 2009 and 2015 year were particularly awful tho.

2005 was the greatest, followed by 2006 and 2003. The rest I don't care for but the last show to IMO feature really good outfit and a cohesive theme was 2012.

I actually Think that 2010 show is one of the most produced and put together shows. the line up, the music, the outfits and the wings were so detailed and on Point. I Adored that one, but maybe it's personal preference. To me the 2010 & 2012 are the best 2010's shows. and 2003, 2005 & 2008 the best fron the 2000's circuit. 2014, 2011, 2007 and 2016 were nooooot to bad but not Great.

and for the worst i think I would nominate the 2009, 2015 and 2013 shows in that Order. 

I think people don’t give 2008 enough credit. I really think it’s the most glamourous show so far. And I miss the OTT makeup the girls had on that year. They looked like goddesses. The music was perfect, the mood was right and it all looked and felt so extravagant.

For the life of me, I can’t remember anything about the 2017 show 😐

10 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Actually, Willow uploaded a vlog of her getting a call from her agent, and he says "Are you busy on November 8th? Cause you'll be walking for VS. etc" so that's the confirmed date. 

Delicious TEA , its lipton babiess

53 minutes ago, Corner said:

I think people don’t give 2008 enough credit. I really think it’s the most glamourous show so far. And I miss the OTT makeup the girls had on that year. They looked like goddesses. The music was perfect, the mood was right and it all looked and felt so extravagant.

everything you said. :wub:

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

2005 was the greatest, followed by 2006 and 2003. The rest I don't care for but the last show to IMO feature really good outfit and a cohesive theme was 2012.

Ugh. 2006 was my favorite. I still get excited at every segment and I remember watching as a teen figuring out how can I have Karolina Kurkov's body even with her missing belly button.

58 minutes ago, Corner said:

I remember Candice opening. LOL

2008 was the most beautiful. It's because it was in my home city MI-YAM-MEE!!

I can't wait for a Brazil location for the show because Brazilian fans are soooooo passionate.....but IDK because Brazil is a it of a mess right now.

50 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I remember Candice opening. LOL

2008 was the most beautiful. It's because it was in my home city MI-YAM-MEE!!

I can't wait for a Brazil location for the show because Brazilian fans are soooooo passionate.....but IDK because Brazil is a it of a mess right now.

Super unlikely they'll do the show in Brazil. Unfortunate, because it has a lot of potential, but the situation isn't that great at the moment.

40 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Super unlikely they'll do the show in Brazil. Unfortunate, because it has a lot of potential, but the situation isn't that great at the moment.

Maybe 2022...if it's still on. It is def my dream location.....or Adriana's last show. It could be so iconic...whelp.

I wonder if sales from China's show promo and store openings made up for the production costs of 2017.

EDIT: I don't think VS wants to invest anymore in the new angels.

Just my $0.02...

I think that 2007, 2009, 2013 are the worst shows that VS has put out.

2007 - Everything felt cheap. The segment ideas they came up with were tacky. Age of Elegance was semi decent but it felt too old / mature for VS. For some reason, the segments felt shorter too. Almost across the board the outfits looked cheap and overdone. Also, the newbies that year (excluding Candice, Behati, Lindsay) were ameteurish. On the plus side, 2007 gave us the best PINK section but if PINK is the best section in a show, then you know that show as a whole was terrible.

2009 - Same problems with 2007 but minus a decent PINK section. Also, don't forget the model search that produced a model that bit VS in the ass.

2013 - There were a few elements in the show that I like. Parisian Nights (minus Cara) was a really strong segment. Snow Angels, even though a recycled idea, was great. My girl, Constance, getting 2 beautiful outfits / wings and getting to close a segment. But even all that cannot offset the dumpster fire that is Pink Network.

As everybody knows 2001-2006 was VS's golden era. 2008/2010-2012  were a good stretch of years but they don't really compare to the early 2000s. 2014-2017 are below average shows but are still generally better than the 3 shows mentioned above. Here's hoping that we see some improvements this year.

I know that that is a lot of opinion that nobody asked for so sorryboutit.    

Agreed about 2008 being underrated. The hair, the makeup, the glamour...this by far was IMO the last glamorous and sexiest show VS has ever made. It was perfection to me even though I didn’t care for the stage/runway, I actually liked the concept overtime.

2007, 2009, and 2015 are by far the WORST shows ever. But imo, 2015 takes the cake. Everything about that show was a mess from the recycled outfits, the awful music, recycled segments and cheap costumes. Ughh

2013 was not that bad oh please. That was probably the last good VS show imo that was well produced, I also thought the 2014 show wasn’t so bad either. Segments were fresh and different and the costumes were gorgeous (excluding Exotic Traveller...)

22 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

2013 was not that bad oh please. That was probably the last good VS show imo that was well produced, I also thought the 2014 show wasn’t so bad either. Segments were fresh and different and the costumes were gorgeous (excluding Exotic Traveller...)

I think 2013 falls short in the Fashion Deparment because in 2012 it was focused on couture, showmanship and fantasy driven concepts, every costume was detailed and on point, it was so inspiring and extravagant and in 2013 the lingerie and outfits were a lot more minimal and quite boring.

22 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

I think 2013 falls short in the Fashion Deparment because in 2012 it was focused on couture, showmanship and fantasy driven concepts, every costume was detailed and on point, it was so inspiring and extravagant and in 2013 the lingerie and outfits were a lot more minimal and quite boring.

I respectfully disagree, 2012 seemed a bit too “costumey” imo but like you said about the focus on couture and showmanship, they defintely nailed that department. 2013 seemed more like an actual fashion show but I did honk it was a HUGE bore. Very slow paced and I agree about whoever said it (the stage & runway) was too “brightly” lit.