Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

16 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I'm positive nothing can be as bad as the 2016's show. It was even worst than 2009's. Plus we have Barbara P. and Toni this year. So I'm ok :rofl:

I actually thought 2016 was pretty good. 2015 IMO was THE worst 

17 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I'm positive nothing can be as bad as the 2016's show. It was even worst than 2009's. Plus we have Barbara P. and Toni this year. So I'm ok :rofl:

2016 wasn’t that terrible but they definitely could have done better. 2015 and 2017 were actually pretty bad if you think about it. 

7 hours ago, shver said:

I actually thought 2016 was pretty good. 2015 IMO was THE worst 

2015 was so bad, they basically didn't bother with any copyrights on the whole show :rofl: 

The hardest show for me to find to date on Youtube is a good VSFS2014. I can't get one show that doesn't have their video speed slowed down to avoid copyright infringement. 

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Didn't someone say the show was supposed to tape on Nov 5th?

3 hours ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Adore you Countdown to Halloween YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS, One of the Models boyfriend spilled the rumored date as november 8th, but is just that, a rumour hahaha

Actually, Willow uploaded a vlog of her getting a call from her agent, and he says "Are you busy on November 8th? Cause you'll be walking for VS. etc" so that's the confirmed date. 

9 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Yes, she's back this year.

Thanks! I love her.

Also, any word on the nepotism girls? I have to say Bella has really grown on me a lot. She’s evovled into an excellent model so I’d like her to do the show.

I thought the worst show ever ever ever was 2013....the whole place was too brightly lit, the runway was too long, the performers were ok but nothing special...the outfits were so ugly I couldn't believe it...Shipwrecked was the ugliest section, the Paris one was terrible nad Adriana's opening was cringy...Candice's opening sucked and I'm a fan of hers!

2012 was one of the last good ones in my opinion but I'm going to go and watch all the old ones because I'm home sick from class today. 

I don't get why 2013 received so much hate, is it just personal preference, or did something happen that I wasn't aware about that people hate that year's show with a passion?

If anything, 2013 was the last year Sophia and co. put in the effort to make the show work. It was also the year we had all good things in one place - Magdalena, Hilary, Toni, Constance, Maryna, Karlie, Lindsay, Doutzen, Kelly, Jourdan, #bodybyIza and some others I might have forgotten. Granted, I didn't like some girls, but I think everyone had something to look forward to.

Shipwrecked was a unique segment, seeing we didn't have a segment about beaches and shipwrecks. Snow Angels was the last time a wintery segment ever made sense, Birds of Paradise despite being a mess,  was unique to watch. We had the iconic opening from Adriana in Parsian NIghts and Candice had a solid walk opening the show. And Elsa looked her best walking in PINK. Camera time was great too, you get my point.

In fact, I don't understand the love for 2014. The entire show was shit, Gilded Angels still doesn't capture my attention as much. Dream Angels was unattractive, Angel Ball was stupid with all the T.Swift interaction, and Fairy Tale was a houte couture mess. Only thing good about that year's show was Ariana Grande singing Break Free in PINK. 

Coincidentally, 2014 was the year we had a ton of nonsense like Stella Maxwell, Cindy Bruna, Lily D where they all started hogging more screen time than they should. And I clearly remember saying Stella doesn't fit to be an angel and got flamed. Flash forward 4 years, people now want Stella off the angels list :rofl: