Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

33 minutes ago, Corner said:

I think girls like Karlie, who are too big for VS, only do the show because of the buzz. I think they’re over they brand but still love the whole idea of the show; the attention, spotlight and press. Tbh if i were a model and stopped working for them, I’d feel a heavy sense of nostalgia and wanting to go back whenever it’s that time  of year

Agree!

1 hour ago, Freak said:

"follow my progress from now until the show airs to see if i reach my goal" i feel like there's going to be a segment with all these fitness goals 🙄

IMG_20180928_152517.thumb.jpg.5ca245f5561fc41abaa6d4177be1957a.jpg

I think you're onto something here... Maia Cotton posted a similar thing about "reaching goals" before the VS show.

I guess it’s to combat the negative connotation of models, who are already very thin and fit, working out like crazy for the show. Now everyone is asked to set a fitness goal (other than to have no visible fat on the runway) while they still work out like crazy.

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Yeah most of the girls have posted theirs. I know Martha and Jas have set goals. Lorena posted her’s today as well. It pushes the focus to altheticism and improving yourself rather than weight loss. Smart marketing tbh.  

They’ve been doing this crap since 2015 and it’s getting tired and annoying.

Bodybuilders have this thing where they radically alter their food and water intake to make their physique look the most "ripped" in a show.    This involves being very dehydrated and timing the peak right before the show.

It looks like VS models do something similar 

15 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Bodybuilders have this thing where they radically alter their food and water intake to make their physique look the most "ripped" in a show.    This involves being very dehydrated and timing the peak right before the show.

It looks like VS models do something similar 

They do not water cut. 

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I found a red head replacement for Alexina if she drops out last minute for the show this year.

Ok, but what does she really look like because that highly photoshopped picture... LOL. People like her, you gotta go to their tagged pictures to see whats good lol

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I went there too. She doesn't seem like Meredith.

c42b1534170c5347d3ac8ddb7c0cbf08.thumb.jpg.ac7a9ba6926f9263b554aba35109a5da.jpg

Good! Crazy thing was, Merdith didn't even look that fake lol. She just looked like a really beautiful girl, exceptional. But not like an imvu character lol. Yet, she was still so different on runway

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Good! Crazy thing was, Merdith didn't even look that fake lol. She just looked like a really beautiful girl, exceptional. But not like an imvu character lol. Yet, she was still so different on runway

She photoshopped her jaw in every picture but the red head has a video of herself and looks the same. But you can photoshop videos now too. Elsa loves her photoshop. 

:rofl:

6 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Boy, I hope this girl gets her weight back in time for the show. This is just terrifying. 

42723075_460891401088176_4162990020510089216_n.jpg

Ming what the hell? If she’s not up to par by fittings she better be wearing one of those dresses they like to give girls with good bods.