Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Models having fitness goals and working towards being fit and toned instead of them focusing on weight loss training sounds good to me. Granted, it is perhaps rather naive of me to assume there's a proper plan behind it and not just something they say for PR reasons.

7 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I’m gonna cry....I actually thought this was a legit sketch from Jane Kennedy for this year’s show 😭😓 I’m too inpatient, I want to know the segments and see sketches NOW! 

6D68CA88-0561-43B9-8630-A8F03E5ADEEA.png

we need something like this in the show, loads of body, nice lingerie and some edgy details:)

25 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

we need something like this in the show, loads of body, nice lingerie and some edgy details:)

Exactly! That’s why I thought the sketch was real! It’s so reminiscent of be times when they weren’t afraid to show skin and the outfits were more centered around actual lingerie.

23 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Do you think we can count Cardi on the maybe list for the show performer?

+I think that is going to be a "Sexy Illusions Fantasy Bra" this time with that bra as a base.

I feel like she is 100% performing. VS is in raffle mode. I don't feel like they are concrete on anything at this point but just hoping everything works out....for ratings sake.

31 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Guess I’mma watch with it on mute. 

I like some of her songs, Bodak Yellow could be a killer song for the runway, she is not that bad, maybe a little bit too extra and anoying but just that it is something that you can ignore. But if she is performing with Selena Gomez.... then I would put it on mute with you, my friend. 

I’m not a fan of Cardi but I already called this! :rofl: I don’t mind her performing since she has a lot of decent and catchy songs that are perfect for the runway, also if she performs the ratings will sky rocket that’s for sure. VS needs the publicity so I can see them using it to their benefit.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Guess I’mma watch with it on mute. 

+1, I never gotten the hype about her. Nicki Minaj was bad enough, why bring the extra cringe version :sleeping:

17 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Didn't she just perform at Etam show?

Yup. But she can do both i guess

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

The real question is, what song will she be performing. Bodak Yellow is definitely not gonna fit the runway, and it's already been awhile Bodak Yellow came out. 

I'm thinking the same thing, apart from maybe Bartier Cardi she really doesn't have songs that suit the runway. The most realistic option is that new song with Selena Gomez and Ozuna, Taki Taki which is good for the reggaeton trend in music.

1 minute ago, naomi said:

I'm thinking the same thing, apart from maybe Bartier Cardi she really doesn't have songs that suit the runway. The most realistic option is that new song with Selena Gomez and Ozuna, Taki Taki which is good for the reggaeton trend in music.

If Cardi does perform at the VSFS, I'm think I Like It is the only other song that fits unless VS finds a way to make her other songs fit.