Bellazon

Victoria's Secret "Fresh Face" Angels

PinkCouture

PHASE I: No Half Measures

Round 8

Below are 10 models. Pick the 5 you think has the most VS Angel potential. Even if she is currently not at Angel level, with some work and development could she get there? Please try to be fair & thoughtful by not automatically picking your favorites. The top 5 of each round will advance to Phase II. Click on thumbnails to enlarge. Full size available under spoilers.

Cindy Bruna - Constance Jablonski - Dalianah Arekion

image host image host image host

Duckie Thot - Elizabeth Elam - Elizabeth Turner

Emily Ratajkowski - HoYeon Jung - Malaika Firth

Mélodie Vaxelaire

image host

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Size Images

Spoiler

image host image host

image host image host

image host image host

image host image host

image host image host

Cindy Bruna - she could have been transformed into a supermodel if she had the VS Angel title earlier on in her career

Constance Jablonski - she was great for VS and consistently does stellar work for Etam. She's also a high fashion goddess 

Dalianah Arekion - such a bombshell! easily marketable and versatile

Duckie Thot - if she was marketing the way Tyra was in the 2000s, she'd be a superstar

HoYeon Jung - one of the most talented Asian models. The red hair would make her one of the most unique additions

I considered Emily, but she isn't a catwalk girl and seems better off as her own spokesperson. Malaika burned out too soon, but I don't think she would've done much for VS. Not a fan of either Elizabeth and Melodie does not entice me as a model. 

Duckie - good walker, looks great in the photos and a fantastic body. From AusNTM she has a good personality too and they need spokeswomen who are fun not just blah.

Dalianah - this girl is fire and they should start using her. Exotic and striking.

Malaika - her pics for VS are great and she’s so exciting and different looking. Can go from girly to sexy and (had) the whole first black girl in a Prada campaign in 20 years angle of high fashion. She has quite a good personality too, not too vanilla.

HoYeon - not the most straightforward choice but one that VS, with vision, could grow from Pink to mainline, especially as they really could do with an Asian angel.

Constance - consistently a highlight of the shows and a mature and unique looking blonde, with plenty of classy sex appeal.

Honestly could have happily voted for Cindy too as she has all that needs to be a name; looks, walk and body, plus a great and charming personality and accent. Just ran out of votes innit! The Elizabeth’s are not my faves and Melodie just had tough competition. Emily I think is hot and sexy but she wants to be an actress plus may not be as upmarket as VS wants to pretend they are.

Cindy Bruna (she smiles like she means it, then the temperature rises)

Constance Jablonski (a beauty ocean has its source in her eyes)

Elizabeth Turner (fire foxy lady)

Dalianah Arekion (an angel sings in her eyes)

Mélodie Vaxelaire