Bellazon

Victoria's Secret "Fresh Face" Angels

PinkCouture

Celine Farach
Emma DeLury
Georgia Fowler
Herieth Paul
Samile Bermanneli

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voting over. A new round will be posted soon :smile:

All scores and rankings will be posted at the end of the competition. Thank you! :flower:

PHASE I: No Half Measures

Round 11

Below are 10 models. Pick the 5 you think has the most VS Angel potential. Even if she is currently not at Angel level, with some work and development could she get there? Please try to be fair & thoughtful by not automatically picking your favorites. The top 5 of each round will advance to Phase II. Click on thumbnails to enlarge. Full size available under spoilers.

Angie Watkins - Bruna Lirio - Camila Morrone

image host image host image host

Georgia Gibbs - Gigi Hadid - Gintare Sudziute

Hailey Clauson - Hind Sahli - Jessica Strother

Kelly Gale

image host

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Size Images

Spoiler

image host image host

image host image host

image host image host

image host image host

image host image host

Kelly Gale - she’s sexy, exotic and can sell that underwear (although she’s very buff atm!). She would make a great angel! (Side note, can’t believe Sports Illustrated didn’t have her back this year)

Hind - she looks like a woman, not a girl, which is what many loved about the old angels. Her face is stunning.

Jessica - those eyes!

Gintare - Blonde bombshell

Angie 

Bruna Lirio - has the spunk that young Adriana had. her pictures kinda remind me of how Romee should photograph

Gigi Hadid - she's this generation's supermodel

Gintare Sudizute - stunning features who really sells lingerie 

Jessica Strother - such a unique look. could easily become the PINK spokesmodel and move up to Angel status

Kelly Gale - she's remarkable at every modeling job she does

I love Hind but she doesn't strike me as being capable of making it to the level of Angel. Angie was alright on Asia's Next Top Model but she doesn't come close. I've never been a fan of Camila and Georgia is too IG model for me. I almost had Hailey over Gigi, but Gigi has more overall success in different facets of the fashion world.