Bellazon

Victoria's Secret "Fresh Face" Angels

PinkCouture

PHASE I: No Half Measures

Round 5

Below are 10 models. Pick the 5 you think has the most VS Angel potential. Even if she is currently not at Angel level, with some work and development could she get there? Please try to be fair & thoughtful by not automatically picking your favorites. The top 5 of each round will advance to Phase II. Click on thumbnails to enlarge. Full size available under spoilers.

Archana Kumar - Blesnya Minher - Brittni Tucker

image host image host image host

Bryana Holly - Caitlin Ricketts - Carmella Rose

Cindy Mello - Lini Kennedy - Shu Pei

Yada Villaret

image host

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Size Images

Spoiler

image host image host

image host image host

image host image host

image host image host

image host image host

Archana - gorgeous south Asian beauty. Would be different for the brand, but could get them great publicity.

Blesnya - young Angolan beauty. Her face is bomb and she could develop with the brand.

Yada - has that innocent look but can also do sexy.

Shu - I actually watched the VSFS in which she was in, and she was cute. She could really have developed well in the brand as her face is stunning.

Tough to choose between Caitlin, Cindy and Lini, but I think Lini is the one with the most potential.

Archana Kumar - could be stellar as the first Indian Angel, which is justified by a decent walk and being photogenic (most of the time)

Blesnya Minher - stellar runway work, plus striking black girl magic!

Brittni Tucker - could be morphed into the next Candice

Lini Kennedy - exotic and marketable 

Shu Pei - one of the best Asian models to work for VS, could've been used way more

Yada is too PINK for me, Bryana and Cindy are extremely overrated and have weird body proportions, and Carmella and Caitlin were not better than any of the girls I listed.