Bellazon

Victoria's Secret "Fresh Face" Angels

PinkCouture

Barbara - VS missed the boat with her. She might not appeal to everyone but she sure is buxom and charismatic, which is what you want for longerie.

Anais - can do sexy in a second

Jourdann - big personality which could make her a strong spokeswoman. Other contracts (more so a few years back) would have meant increased visibility. 

Bridget - she’s different from current VS angels (I.e. half East Asian) and seems smart and eloquent.

Alanna - Not know because I think she’s still quite girly, but in a few years, she’s got the girl next door hotness plus she’s very charismatic.

I didn’t notice it has begun! Please consider all my votes! :cry2: 

Abby Champion.

Amber Davis.

Daniela Lopez Osorio.

Alexina Graham.

Bodine Koehler.

Ashley Graves.

Barbara Palvin.

Beatrice Brusco.

Cindy Kimberly.

Jourdan Dunn.

8 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I didn’t notice it has begun! Please consider all my votes! :cry2:

@lostdiadem @ILUVAdrianaLima& everyone else, I will probably not calculate the votes after each round  especially since the next few weeks will be hectic for me :/ With that said, feel free to vote on rounds you have missed. If I haven't already done the calculations yet I will count your votes :yes: So yes, Lost & DaveI will consider your votes for Round 1 :smile:

Ashley Graves
Barbara Palvin
Beatrice Brusco
Bridget Hollitt
Jourdan Dunn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voting over. A new round will be posted soon :smile:

All scores and rankings will be posted at the end of the competition. Thank you! :flower: