Bellazon

I agree on the outfit being kinda all over the place, but it looks amazing on Elsa, if there's someone that can rock an ugly jacket it's her. Also that red color on her it's perfect and the make up look particulary good the hair can improve tho.

I thibk every angel is getting something special. If you count there are 5 openings, 5 closings, 1 fb, 1 SO amd 1 SW (there are 2 this year) so you get: 14 "special" things and 13 angels that means 1 angel can get 2 things or they are trowing 1 thing to an X model

Being the sole provider of crystals to the show, Swarovski bling will be sprinkled throughout the 87-look show a la Alessandra Ambrosia’s and Martha Hunt’s wings and Jasmine Tookes’ limited edition crystal encrusted bustier (that will be for sale in Victoria’s Secret stores).

http://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/exclusive-elsa-hosk-to-unveil-victorias-secret-fashion-shows-swarovski-look-11047167/

2 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

I thibk every angel is getting something special. If you count there are 5 openings, 5 closings, 1 fb, 1 SO amd 1 SW (there are 2 this year) so you get: 14 "special" things and 13 angels that means 1 angel can get 2 things or they are trowing 1 thing to an X model

But this year, SW is a part of the of swarovski outfit

I have just catched up with like 10 pages ufff and it's only one day ;)

For me in few points:

-New video from VS - Balmain collaboration:

- We still know a littel but I must say it looks promising. I cannot wait for this saction.
I hope it will be only angels in it!

- I like Olivier,but wow, what he has done to his mouth..and can anyone tell me why his cap is so dirty on this video ? :rofl::rofl:

- Jasmine- the outfit is ok but don't like the white t-shirt though.

-Elsa's Swarovski outfit - poor Elsa :sad: she looks hot but this whole outfit for me is a big mess and really it look's like regrinded Billy!

If Elsa has the Swarovski outfit and Lais has a FB it gives as more chance for Sara to open the show! Get it girl! :smile:

Just adding my 2 cents:

- Elsa: Was TOO happy for Elsa when I found out she got the SO (inner me was still crying for her not getting the damn FB) until I saw the horrendous outfit she got. The outfit definitely isn't SO worthy and I'm really not feeling it. Hope her second look will be better.

- Jasmine: She looks stunning but the only things I'm liking are her wings and boots. The rest isn't anything special.

- Balmain: LOVE the picture that got released with Romee on it, and am also very curious to see the segment during the show. Looks very promising.

Hoping VS gives each girl something special which could happen if they don't give one Angel 2 special things or give it to a non-angel. If this must happen I think it'd be Lily and Romee. 

I like the SO. :idk: I think the red is really nice on Elsa, and I like that it’s a simpler outfit. You can actually see the bra and panties instead of them being covered up with 9000 frills. I would definitely get rid of the necklaces though. They’re tacky af. The wings look beautiful and I wish we had a better profile look at them like someone mentioned. 

Loved Jas’ wings and boots, but she looks wildly covered up. Lingerie show where? 

Jasmines Balmain outfit looks killer. The wings are a very cool idea.

I don’t love the Swarovski outfit because it doesn’t seem like it, compared to how it usually looks but I also don’t hate it. I feel like I have to wait to see it in motion and on stage lights. The colours are great though.

I love the SO it’s not the best there has been but its definitely good and she looks awesome, and also i love romees pic and jas outfit i would definetly take the tshirt since the bustier underneath looks ? amazing! But i can see why the t shirt let us not forget that the theme is balmain but also “punk” 

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Honestly I'm waiting for vsdiaries on Instagram to do whatever magic she does with the videos and throw us some bone because she always manages to see shit I can't see :rofl: 

THIS. She's gonna come thru and with the reflection on the background she'll find out who's performing in 2020 :ninja: 

23 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Oh of course, it doesn’t fit into TS’ victim and Miss Can Do No Wrong narrative :cain: So yeah it makes sense TS prefers to hold on to the grudge :rofl: 

Typical Okie attitude.  Almost everyone I know from Oklahoma is like that in some way. :tf:

4 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

THIS. She's gonna come thru and with the reflection on the background she'll find out who's performing in 2020 :ninja: 

It's honestly the only account I 100% believe, she ain't making up shit or pretending to have sources. Baby girl always has the receipts for everything she says, this is the kind of people i like

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

There's actually 13 special things.

5 openings. 5 closings. FB. SO. SW.Apparently this year we got more swavroski stuff but last year the gave more than one thing to certain angels and also gave stuff to non-angels.

Gimme some Swarovski boooooots.