Bellazon

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

That's the sad true, I mean Karolina and Selita getting the FB before Adriana and Alessandra was just a tragic turn of events :rofl: 

Agree about Selita, but KK was a VS priority since they first laid their eyes on her. She became an angel in 2005 (?), but by then she already had a resume (a show opening, a fashion bra, some segment openings etc)

3 minutes ago, to_the_stars said:

Well, Alessandra worked with VS since 2000 and the first "something" she got was closing a segment in 2007.

I think most of them would gladly trade a closing for a nicer outfit

Yeah I know Ale case it's a shame.. when I think that Marisa Miller got the bra before Ale..;/ I will never get them.

Just now, to_the_stars said:

Agree about Selita, but KK was a VS priority since they first laid their eyes on her. She became an angel in 2005 (?), but by then she already had a resume (a show opening, a fashion bra, some segment opening etc)

But she never was as commited to VS as Alessandra, let alone as Adriana who was been an Angel since before Jesus existed. I adore Karolina but her getting the FB in 2006 was utter bullshit, especially because it was already her second FB :rofl: had things been fair I think Adriana should have gotten it in 2006, Alessandra in 2007 and Karolina in 2008. Let's not even talk about Selita because I think everyone agrees that was a joke.

But as Pinky said, is not really about who we think deserves. It is nice when a girl who deserves it gets it at the perfect moment like Lais this year. Other than a couple butthurt idiots, I haven't seen anyone saying X, Y or Z model deserved it moore 

Not a huge fan of the SO outfit. I wish the sleeves were more fitted to Elsa's arms I think that would've made it look a little more pulled together. The necklaces gtg. 

Balmain looks fine to me. I'm  not as excited as I thought I'd be for it. Jasmine's wings look cool but not sure how they'll look with so much empty space under huge filming lights. And yeah she's way covered up which is kinda strange. That Romee picture was cool though, I feel like there's gonna be a couple looks with leather jackets in that section for sure. 

11 minutes ago, Clauds said:

But she never was as commited to VS as Alessandra, let alone as Adriana who was been an Angel since before Jesus existed. I adore Karolina but her getting the FB in 2006 was utter bullshit, especially because it was already her second FB :rofl: had things been fair I think Adriana should have gotten it in 2006, Alessandra in 2007 and Karolina in 2008. Let's not even talk about Selita because I think everyone agrees that was a joke.

But as Pinky said, is not really about who we think deserves. It is nice when a girl who deserves it gets it at the perfect moment like Lais this year. Other than a couple butthurt idiots, I haven't seen anyone saying X, Y or Z model deserved it moore 

With Tyra gone and Heidi pregnant for 10 years straight, they were desperate for another power duo and Gisele/KK seemed like the only solution (keep in mind that Adriana/Alessandra hadn't been invented yet). So they kinda threw at them everything they had (between the two of them, that year they had the show opening, the FB, 4 segment openings and 70% of the interviews).

I do think that "the one that deserves it the most" is not even a concept in #the holycompanythatmakesthongsandbras's minds. They just go with whoever is riding the wave at the moment.

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

If Sara is snubbed of anything remotely important (a.k.a. Opening something) this year... I'll enjoy watching her 6 million portuguese teen fans go rabid with something akin to Behati-with-no-FB syndrome. 

Ill become an obsessive fan. No one has seen my superfan side.

Altough Elsa worked and works more than Sara, Sara is still with the mainline and PINK since 2011, she's one of the most talked-about NA, for her to not have anything by the third year.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

13 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Ill become an obsessive fan. No one has seen my superfan side.

Altough Elsa worked and works more than Sara, Sara is still with the mainline and PINK since 2011, she's one of the most talked-about NA, for her to not have anything by the third year.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

She really didn't have anything all these shows? Not even opening/closing segment?

The problem with Sara is that she's not a favorite like Elsa (girlfriend had the spotlight in some way since 2012) or Josephine/ Stella. She is popular and a fan favorite but I see her as a filling Angel in their eyes even if she is a major babe. Very a la Lindsay.