Bellazon

1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

Meanwhile I guess baby's gonna stay in the corner again this year. No SO, no FB and I really don't see them giving Sara the opening of the show *sigh*

Scarlet I still have some hope! :smile: . With her walk it will be a shame if they don't let her open any segment at least.

13 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Also could the article be referring to the Swarovski stuff that Martha and Alessandra already wore?

Yes, I guess they meant it like this, referring to it as "wings a la (like) Ambrosio and Hunt" so probably no new Swarovski related pieces for them. 

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

If Sara is snubbed of anything remotely important (a.k.a. Opening something) this year... I'll enjoy watching her 6 million portuguese teen fans go rabid with something akin to Behati-with-no-FB syndrome. 

Poseidon :rofl: - not only portuguese teen fans. I'm the opposite and I would be super pissed off as well ! :biggrin: but you never know with VS I hope she will not be the second Doutzen.

9 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

If Sara is snubbed of anything remotely important (a.k.a. Opening something) this year... I'll enjoy watching her 6 million portuguese teen fans go rabid with something akin to Behati-with-no-FB syndrome. 

I wouldn't participate but I wouldn't complain.. She's been with VS as long as Elsa and still all she got was a closing (but at least a very good closing). Also, she didn't even made it in the first two castings for the VSFS.. It would be nice to see her getting at least something

3 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Yes, I guess they meant it like this, referring to it as "wings a la (like) Ambrosio and Hunt" so probably no new Swarovski related pieces for them. 

I honestly think this is it, otherwise there would be more pictures somewhere and I don't see VS giving them Swavorski stuff again when there's like 10 other girls who never got it. 

Also Sara has not been with VS for as long as Elsa, Elsa started witht the brand in 2010

1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

I wouldn't participate but I wouldn't complain.. She's been with VS as long as Elsa and still all she got as a closing (but at least a very good closing). Also, she didn't even made it in the first two castings for the VSFS.. It would be nice to see her getting at least something

:PinkCouture2::PinkCouture2::PinkCouture2:

The only 2 things that have been released so far are the FB and the SO. Don't judge so fast about Sara not getting anything, she seemed pretty excited about the VSFS aswell so maybe she really will get an opening. Just don't think it's necessary already to complain about her not getting anything special bcs the SO isn't hers, she has maintained to keep her walk improving and has had a pretty good last 2 years of HF runway experience (regarding her height).

And while Sara worked in Pink for  while, Elsa was a contracted spokesmodel for three years longer than any of the NAs. :idk:  I don't think you can say Sara worked the same amount of years and therefore it's comparable, when Elsa was contracted and working at a different level. 

20 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

10 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Also Sara has not been with VS for as long as Elsa, Elsa started witht the brand in 2010

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

And while Sara worked in Pink for  while, Elsa was a contracted spokesmodel for three years longer than any of the NAs. :idk:  I don't think you can say Sara worked the same amount of years and therefore it's comparable, when Elsa was contracted and working at a different level. 

I've just checked and Sara started her work for VS at 2011(first photoshoots). That's true she working less than Elsa and Lais, but she is third and working much longer than other new angels like Romee,Jasmine,Josephine,Taylor,Stella or even Martha.

However you are right we have to wait :smile: maybe VS suprises me this year :smile:

I didn't mean to directly compare Sara to Elsa. Elsa deserved all she got so far and kudos to her. I just meant that throughout Sara's career in VS she was never favored if I can recall. She didn't get the pink spotlight, she didn't got the show two times in a row and in the first year as a NA she was in the bottom of the number of photos she got in the photoshots. It would be nice to see her getting something

I agree Sara deserves something nice for sure, but comparing her to Elsa and Lais is such a stretch, both women started working non-stop for the brand in 2010 and if anything, getting recognition was overdue for both of them