Bellazon

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

I don't think its about luck, it's because she is the one that work the most for VS all year since she became an Angel, she do more shoots than the rest of the Angels, she's kinda popular on Ig (about to reach 4 mill) has a huge fanbase and she has been making her way up in HF too this year , so I think she's not lucky, they're just smart. 

Plus she's one of the NA that are popular out the VS/HF world.

7 minutes ago, unali said:

@Souled-Out I wouldn't call Elsa lucky though, the only time she got something good was this year and the last one. 

In 2015 she had one of the most atrocious outfits and years before that weren't better.

I agree, it was the ugliest outfit that they've ever made, but mama slay with that hideous piece of rainbow fabric so I think she prove herself there. 

1 hour ago, Chessie said:

I don't think its about luck, it's because she is the one that work the most for VS all year since she became an Angel, she do more shoots than the rest of the Angels, she's kinda popular on Ig (about to reach 4 mill) has a huge fanbase and she has been making her way up in HF too this year , so I think she's not lucky, they're just smart. 

I didn't mean it like that. There are other angels who are just as beneficial and big, if not more so than her, and sometimes VS act like they don't know that. ANY model that is actually getting something that they deserve is considered lucky to me, because it doesn't always happen that way.

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

Didn't she also get open a segment before opening the show? Like for pink?

Yes, in 2014. Maybe it is just me, but I don't consider opening a segment to be a such a big deal, especially Pink segment. To me the biggest/important moments are opening/closing of the show, FB and SO.

6 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Didn't she also get open a segment before opening the show? Like for pink?

Yes, after 4 years of being pink spokemodel and working non stop.

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I didn't mean it like that. There are other angels who are just as beneficial and big, if not more so, than her and sometimes VS act like they don't know that. ANY model that is actually getting something that they deserve is considered lucky to me, because it doesn't always happen that way.

Yeah, I get what you meant, but last year was the only time they really think about her for something big. So I'm really happy she's getting the recognition that she deserves. 

14 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Some Twitter Music account is confirming them as the 3 performers...mmm

It's very probable that they think that the pictures on IG are real tho. I'm not gonna believe a Katy and Taylor reunion until I see it with my own eyes. 

59 minutes ago, unali said:

Yes, in 2014. Maybe it is just me, but I don't consider opening a segment to be a such a big deal, especially Pink segment. To me the biggest/important moments are opening/closing of the show, FB and SO.

An opening is a big deal. They have like 60 models, and only 5 segments. To be chosen as one of those five models is big. And to be the first person out on a segment is also big because all eyes are going to be focused on you, more than they would if you were somewhere in the middle. Same for a closing. I think fashion show wise, its even a bigger deal than the fb, because whose to say someone is actually going to notice that you are wearing a fantasy bra. Some fb's are underwhelming and most of the time, nobody opens the show with it, except for candice and gisele.

1 hour ago, Chessie said:

Yes, after 4 years of being pink spokemodel and working non stop.

Yeah, I get what you meant, but last year was the only time they really think about her for something big. So I'm really happy she's getting the recognition that she deserves. 

Alessandra says hello.

16 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Jasmine's is a hot mess, there's way too much going on.

That's kinda the point though. Punk and it's aesthetics in it's purest form was a tearing down of mainstream and a building up of everything that wasn't mainstream to mock conformity, capitalism, and the establishment. Aesthetically, punk rebelled against the relaxation of the hippie movement and sparkly clean shine of disco. If you could make a shirt out of a diaper, garbage bags, duct tape, buttons, pins & needles and stickers so be it.... Nothing was ever polished or finished looking (it took the 80's goths to help refine the look).

Yes what fish lips is doing isn't punk- but it's the spirit of punk.

aea2b215c4fe73d9461b806cc8369308--punk-makeup-punk-rock.jpg 103bcc74666820c7aa214cd890fe0310--ant-music-style-punk.jpg 3eae889da6bb61b0d15ce203403c3f40.jpg

@phenobarbie I want her hair.......

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

I'm in the minority but Elsa's SO > Jasmine's BalmainxVS. Jasmine's is a hot mess, there's way too much going on.

I don't see why thats the minority, Jasmine's outfit is not cute. Elsa's SO outfit is appealing, it just looks like something I have seen before. I get gilded angels/TRA vibes from it. I literally thought it was an old fitting photo before I noticed her haircut.