Bellazon

Seriously, where are these alleged confirmations from? I don't find it on any official VS site (IG, Twitter, Website).

If it's true, I'm most excited for Miguel. I didn't know him before but his music has such a sexy chill vibe to it.

Seems like a good choice for one of the sexier segments.

Btw... Why's everyone saying Katy isn't successful anymore? At least here in Germany she's still a pretty big deal. What about the US?

I think Katy's "Feels" would fit perfectly in Pink, but it's impossible to perform without Pharrell, so I think it won't happen. So I guess Swish Swish is most likely.

Regarding Harry... Meh... I don't like him or his music. Maybe it's because I'm not a teenage girl :D

But I'm sure he's going to perform Sign of the times in either Porcelain Angels or a Winter's tale.

And I'll predict he'll perform Kiwi in Punk Angels. Nothing punk about this song, but i'm sure it's VS interpretation of Punk rock lol.

My predictions:

Nomadic Adventure: Remix

Goddesses: Miguel - Sky Walker or Told you so

Porcelain Angels: Harry Styles - Sign of the times or remix

A Winter's Tale: Harry Styles - Sign of the times or remix

Millenial Pink: Katy Perry - Swish Swish

Punk Angel: Harry Styles - Kiwi

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Feels is not even a Katy song, the song is from Calvin Harris' album and the best parts are Pharrell and Big Sean :rofl:

You're right, but Katy is still featured and it would fit Pink, that's why I mentioned it. But as I said, it's pretty unlikely she'll perform that song on her own.