Bellazon

14 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

Tove Lo has plenty of catchy songs and she would suit perfectly. But she hasn't released anything new, so I can't see that happening.

she should have performed last time since she had a new album out but she's a bitch and doesn't care about doing promo at all :rofl:

she said she will release a new album this fall but is still not 100% sure she will

10 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

40 pages in 3 and half days :ninja: 

What did I miss?

Karlie

Karlie

Karlie

Something about some other trash models

Karlie

Karlie

Karlie

What music is being played

Karlie

Karlie

Did you hear about Karlie?

Karlie?

Fitting

KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE KARLIE 

53 minutes ago, Cute said:

Kate deserves more than one look, but considering the amount of girls that are walking, I'm not surprised.

She's forever iconic for this moment at 1:05 

"I don't have wings this year, but I have a beautiful body" 

Kate deserves a lot more, her walk is great. She might just need a lil bit more energy to stand out more. About that video, isn't she referring to the "bodypiece" she was wearing, like it's one piece kinda thing? ?

Just now, Stormbringer said:

What happened with Karlie? 

(No, I'm not gonna go through 40 pages... too tired) 

She's gonna walk

And slay all them basic bitches

And then she's gonna slay more

And slay more and more

And she didn't go to castings or some horseshit blah blah :cain: 

4 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Kate deserves a lot more, her walk is great. She might just need a lil bit more energy to stand out more. About that video, isn't she referring to the "bodypiece" she was wearing, like it's one piece kinda thing? ?

Actually yes, she was talking about her Dark angel piece, its a body.

15 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

Some model's bags are pink and the others have black ones.. Does that means something?

My first thought was it would determine girls that are walking mainline vs Pink but Barbara F had a pink bag, and I can't see her walking Pink, and some of the girls I'm expecting to see in Pink (Daria, Victoria) had black bags, so it seems random at this point. :idk: