Bellazon

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

How does everyone feel about Sara getting stuff this year. She is having one of her most hardworking years in VS this year, so I see her getting something.

They better give her an opening. At this point, she deserves It more than anyone else tbh She never had an one and It's her 5th show and 3rd as an angel. Besides, she has been with the brand far longer than her 1st show. 

Now It's 100% confimed. Why would she thank everyone but Ed? lol

24 minutes ago, clau17 said:

Será mejor que le den una oportunidad. En este punto, se lo merece más que nadie tbh Ella nunca tuvo uno y Es su 5 º show y 3 º como un ángel. Además, ha estado con la marca por mucho más tiempo que su primer espectáculo. 

Ahora es 100% confimed. ¿Por qué iba a agradecer a todos menos a Ed? Jajaja

Nooooooooo why????? Nooooooo

56 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I find it really bizarre that they would make girls like Devon Windsor go to casting and then just give a free pass to Bella. And people wonder why this industry breeds resentment between the girls. 

I agree. I hate sophia, ed and monica. :angry:

5 hours ago, star2011 said:

if Taylor swift is performing I doubt Kendall is, because of all that snake drama with Kanye Kim and taylor. So if we don't see Kendall at fittings I'm 100% sure taylor is performing

Didn't Cara D have something to do with Taylor and Harry Styles? I think there was some made up beef between them and they were friendly at the show. Though, what happened with Taylor and Kim was more blown out of proportion.

--------

Anyways, here's an extended trailer for the model search, the beginning is so dramatic lmao

https://weibo.com/tv/v/FiWvae7wk?fid=1034:558251bee3d6f50ea6a92b7b83c0c903

I love Bella and I wanted her back, it does annoy me she didn't go to castings. But neither did Toni Garrn and y'all wanted her to walk again and are currently celebrating that Karlie who also didn't go to castings is walking, I'm the first one to call bullshit on the nepotism crew and it seems like Karlie walked in just like them. I don't give a fuckity fuck she was an Angel, so were Iza and Kate G and they both went to castings. Still hoping neither Kendull or Gigi will show up tho, Kendull is just straight ugly and Gigi decided to drop like half of her body weight so she can stay home. Leomi Anderson also had her fitting today btw, not sure if anyone wants me to get the pictures from the girls arriving for fittings too?

Also Harry Styles only dated Nadine Leopold and Paige Reifler from VS, so I don't see the drama with him performing? The rest were PR stunts or flat out bullshit the press invented :rofl: 

Posting the list of girls because I've lost track o.o, I'm working on putting all the girls today to get a visual of the cast

Angels
1. Adriana Lima
2. Alessandra Ambrosio
3. Behati Prinsloo
4. Candice Swanepoel
5. Elsa Hosk
6. Lily Aldridge
7. Jasmine Tookes
8. Martha Hunt
9. Josephine Skriver
10. Romee Strijd
11. Stella Maxwell
12. Taylor Hill
13. Sara Sampaio
14. Lais Ribeiro

PINK girls
15. Grace Elizabeth
16. Zuri Tibby

17. Sui He
18. Barbara Fialho
19. Megan Williams
20. Maria Borges
21. Samile Bermanelli - Rookie
22. Shu Pei
23. Roosmarijn de Kok - Rookie
24. Georgia Fowler
25. Daria Khlystun - Rookie
26. Herieth Paul
27. Estelle Chen - Rookie
28. Mayowa Nicholas - Rookie
29. Julia Belyakova - Rookie
30. Alexina Graham - Rookie
31. Grace Bol - Rookie
32. Sanne Vloet
33. Aiden Curris - Rookie
34. Leomie Anderson
35. Bruna Lirio 
36. Gizele Oliveira - Rookie
37. Kate Grigorieva
38. Daniela Braga
39. Blanca Padilla
40. Alecia Moreais - Rookie
41. Amilna Estevao - Rookie
42. Maggie Laine
43. Nadine Leopold - Rookie
44. Devon Windsor
45. Victoria Lee - Rookie
46. Vanessa Moody - Rookie

47. Frida Aasen - Rookie

48. Lameka Fox

49. Irina Sharipova

50. Jourdana

51. Liu Wen

52. Leila Nda

53. Cindy Bruna

54. Dilone

55. Kelly Gale

56. Alanna Harrington

57. Xio Wen

58. Ming Xi

59. Xie Xen - Rookie

60. Karlie Kloss

61. Bella Hadid

62. Model search winner

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

But neither did Toni Garrn and y'all wanted her to walk again and are currently celebrating that Karlie who also didn't go to castings is walking, I'm the first one to call bullshit on the nepotism crew and it seems like Karlie walked in just like them. I don't give a fuckity fuck she was an Angel, so were Iza and Kate G and they both went to castings. Still hoping neither Kendull or Gigi will shut up tho, Kendull is just straight ugly and Gigi decided to drop like half of her body weight so she can stay home. 

This this this.

19 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I love Bella and I wanted her back, it does annoy me she didn't go to castings. But neither did Toni Garrn and y'all wanted her to walk again and are currently celebrating that Karlie who also didn't go to castings is walking, I'm the first one to call bullshit on the nepotism crew and it seems like Karlie walked in just like them. I don't give a fuckity fuck she was an Angel, so were Iza and Kate G and they both went to castings. Still hoping neither Kendull or Gigi will show up tho, Kendull is just straight ugly and Gigi decided to drop like half of her body weight so she can stay home. Leomi Anderson also had her fitting today btw, not sure if anyone wants me to get the pictures from the girls arriving for fittings too?

Also Harry Styles only dated Nadine Leopold and Paige Reifler from VS, so I don't see the drama with him performing? The rest were PR stunts or flat out bullshit the press invented :rofl: 

+1

Didn't he date Kendull after Taylor tho?:rofl:

Just now, clau17 said:

+1

Didn't he date Kendull after Taylor tho?:rofl:

It's always been heavily rumored it was a PR stunt and considering they went from not seeing each other in like a year to suddenly being papped everywhere when Harry is a privacy freak, it did scream PR stunt which we know the Kartrashians live and die for :rofl: