Bellazon

9 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

This is just.... patently false. 

I understand why everyone's going gaga for Solo Harry Styles performing at the VSFS, but it just completely contrasts his new Brand™. Plus I'm 99% that the VSFS coincides with his tour. In my opinion it's far more likely that Liam Payne or Louis Tomlinson will be performing, they have albums coming around that time and their singles have a more 'VSFS' vibe, including the pop hit aspect. And Liam is familiar with the VSFS.

And let's not discount Zayn and Gigi.

To each their own, I think both Camila and Zara do well live and have different styles of music i.e Zara has some ballads, some pop, some more EDM-ish songs. Camila has done some trap, latin songs, pop, etc so is not like either of them will be stuck in just one genre if booked to perform in the show. Dua Lipa i do think is more of the same as any other pop chick out there these days but there's no denying she's doing great, not sure of how good/bad she is live tho but she can't possibly be worse than Katy Perry or Ellie Goulding lol

Harry will be touring but again, during show datest he has a break in mid November and his first show after the break? Singapore in November 23rd so playing in China some days before doesn't seem too crazy, also VS wouldn't be agaisnt his new brand at all, he's always had love for fashion things and is friends or knows like half of the models and he has openly said he loves his teen girls fans, he ain't dumb, he knows that's where the cash is so I doubt he'll take down the money offer and the PR from VS, and he does have some songs that fit the VSFS. I don't think Louis is big enough to book the VSFS tbh and his album is not coming out until next year plus he hasn't released a real solo song, Liam would be more likely but both songs he has out feature other performers and allegedly his next song will feature today's biggest douche Charlie Puth. So I'll stick to my gut and say Harry, with Zayn being the second choice if he gets his shit together and puts new music out.

Truth be told, as long as is not Justin Bieber, Katey Perry, Charlie Puth or Taylor Swift i'd be fine with whatever performer. Even Little Mix, and I think they are the most annoying group ever :rofl: