Bellazon

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

What is up with Kate G.? Does she regret not pursuing the opportunity she got now that she is divorced?

She's dating a Russian football player and as far as I know they seem to be together almost everytime and everywhere  

Taking a break from the models, these are some of the performers I'd like to see and I think they all have good odds of making it, especially Harry because he'll be in Asia around the show dates and has a break in the weeks that the show usually happens.

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Taking a break from the models, these are some of the performers I'd like to see and I think they all have good odds of making it, especially Harry because he'll be in Asia around the show dates and has a break in the weeks that the show usually happens.

Not really into today's music since it all sounds the same to me but I have to admit I think all these songs and performers would be absolutely PERFECT for the show this year! All have a beat the models can actually walk to and since all these performers are quite young (ages ranging in late teens to early twenties), they fit into the current demographic VS is reaching out to :thumbs_up:

Apparently the pink robe we saw earlier is not the official robe for the VS fashion show but this black one instead? what do you guys think? I actually like this one...it's nice seeing a different colored robe this year (like in the earlier shows when the robes were more of a reddish-pink)

IMG_4337.PNG

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Apparently the pink robe we saw earlier is not the official robe for the VS fashion show but this black one instead? what do you guys think? I actually like this one...it's nice seeing a different colored robe this year (like in the earlier shows when the robes were more of a reddish-pink)

IMG_4337.PNG

I think the robe was the one we saw in the video. Devon and Dilone wear it. 

4 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

This screencap says they were literally just guessing off rumours, and google searched this random image. The robe is 99% the pink one we saw in the fitting video.

I doubt it's the pink one we saw on the video because that one is for sale already

@AngelAshley94 I'm not awfully into mainstream music either but I think particularly Shawn and Harry have managed to be successful without falling into the typical pop music cliches (see Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas, etc). As for the girls, Camila and Zara both have really different music and can actually sing live which is always a plus, kind of like Ariana Grande who may be annoying to some but girl can hit those notes, Dua is just really popular nowdays and she's on the rise. Zayn is someone I would consider as well, but his new music has been getting delayed so god only knows when will it be out.

I do have the feeling Harry is performing, I had the same vibe with Abel in 2015 and Bruno in 2016 so we'll see this time. I'm just honestly hoping is not Taylor again, I like the music she's done up until 1989 but her new song is just horrible, easily the worst thing she's ever put out o.o

Just now, Clauds said:

Camila and Zara both have really different music and can actually sing live which is always a plus

This is just.... patently false. 

I understand why everyone's going gaga for Solo Harry Styles performing at the VSFS, but it just completely contrasts his new Brand™. Plus I'm 99% that the VSFS coincides with his tour. In my opinion it's far more likely that Liam Payne or Louis Tomlinson will be performing, they have albums coming around that time and their singles have a more 'VSFS' vibe, including the pop hit aspect. And Liam is familiar with the VSFS.

And let's not discount Zayn and Gigi.