Bellazon

3 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I can't see Josephine opening the show this year tbh, it's just not realistic considering Candice and Behati's return so I think Candice will definitely open and it'll most likely be the last show opening of the Older Angels and Alessandra will definitely be opening a segment this year, it always seems to be a pattern every year when she opens or closes a segment. And I can see Karlie wearing the Swarovski outfit of anything and closing a segment with it since VS loves using her for closing segments and she is the spokesmodel for Swarovski :D

VS clearly loves Josephine, she along with Elsa and Taylor are going to open for sure. And Josephine was in China already so that gives her an edge, Elsa already opened last year and I don't see VS letting the same girl open two years in a row when they have so many girls.

I've said this before, but I think the NA will get the big three: opening, FB and Swarovski outfit just like last year.

For sure, I thought her MR opening last year one of the worst in recent years :ninja: but VS clearly loves her, and she already had the Swarovski outfit last year + did China promo so I think it's very very possible she'll open even if I don't want her to

43 minutes ago, Clauds said:

VS clearly loves Josephine, she along with Elsa and Taylor are going to open for sure. And Josephine was in China already so that gives her an edge, Elsa already opened last year and I don't see VS letting the same girl open two years in a row when they have so many girls.

I've said this before, but I think the NA will get the big three: opening, FB and Swarovski outfit just like last year.

Except for Behati :ninjaknives:

Anyway, I agree with Clauds. I hope Josephine doesn't open because she's kinda tragic on the runway. Sho boring, 0 energy or charisma.

I find it funny how they where all over Behati on the past two years with the openings and so and now they let her go so easily... but i'm not going to complain about it :smile: 

i liked Jo's opening but i don't understand why she shouldn't open again just because "you all think" she had just one bad opening, when she didn't open she was always amazing imo, 0 energy or charisma ? bullshit! same for Alessandra, they deserve another chance

as much i love Candice, i hope Ale will open this time

27 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

^ Well, another chance at opening a segment, not the show itself. But anyway they can walk and prove they are getting better without opening anything. When I'll see that, I'll want them to open anything.

+1. After Behati's opening in 2014, I was bit skeptical and nervous if she was gonna improve her walk when she opened again in 2015....needless to say, she had two of the WORST VS Fashion Show openings ever :hang: if an Angel sucks at opening and wants to redeem themselves, don't make them open again, just walk in the middle of the segement and we'll see if you improved.

12 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

+1. After Behati's opening in 2014, I was bit skeptical and nervous if she was gonna improve her walk when she opened again in 2015....needless to say, she had two of the WORST VS Fashion Show openings ever :hang: if an Angel sucks at opening and wants to redeem themselves, don't make them open again, just walk in the middle of the segement and we'll see if you improved.

What was wrong at the Behati's openings? What she like should do on the runway? OK, it was not perfect but let's be real, Candace has most boring opening. People are always complaining because it's just Behati.  The only one who has energy for opening show is Adriana. The editing was bad too, you should watch other videos made by people who was there.

3 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

Candice? Lmao. Her openings are powerful mam or at least she do it better than Behati. 

Powerful? You should watch her opening in 2011. It was everything but not powerful. That year Miranda should open. People have complained about the most boring opening at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 thread at that time.

5 minutes ago, jennifer said:

Powerful? You should watch her opening in 2011. It was everything but not powerful. That year Miranda should open.

Definitely not powerful, but there was a presence. The moment she stepped out, she knew how to capture people's attention. She definitely isn't as fierce as Adriana, but she established her presence in a very enigmatic way. Her walk is good, her body is on point, she poses well enough.

Meanwhile Behati is just about that energy, she has so much energy to get the show going and hyped up, yet she just doesn't know how to put it to good use. 

9 minutes ago, jennifer said:

Powerful? You should watch her opening in 2011. It was everything but not powerful. That year Miranda should open.

It was her first opening and only her second year as an Angel, on top of that, everyone already knows Candice has one of the best and strongest walks in VS. IMO Behati's walk is just so...average? It's not terrible but it isn't good enough to open a show. Her strongest walk was in the Game On segment in 2010. She had great energy that she put to work, made it sexy, cute and that lip bite? :wub6yh2cm: that made me fall in love with her but since then, she hasn't  really wowed me but to each their own I guess, still a very beautiful girl and a good model. 

I actually like Josephine's walk, in the 2015 show she was one of the best but last year she looked ready to shit herself from the nerves and it was tragic. Can you imagine how tragic it will be if she opens the show? Lolol 

Same with Candice, she is one of the strongest walkers and whenever she opens a segment it's fire (Ice Angels opening was???) but both times she opened the show it was awful. You could tell she was way way too nervous, 2013 wasn't any better than 2011 to me. So i do hope she opens a segment but the show? Fuck no. This also happens with Lais, i love the woman but whenever she has giant wings you know she just cant handle them.

Behati's openings were alright, i actually liked them. Same with Elsa, so I'd be fine with either of them, but seems unlikely.

If it was up to me Adriana would open because she is like so much better at opening than the rest that it hurts. But i don't see it happening, i think it will be Jo or Taylor, maaaybe Elsa getting a second opening. 

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

I actually like Josephine's walk, in the 2015 show she was one of the best but last year she looked ready to shit herself from the nerves and it was tragic. Can you imagine how tragic it will be if she opens the show? Lolol 

Same with Candice, she is one of the strongest walkers and whenever she opens a segment it's fire (Ice Angels opening was???) but both times she opened the show it was awful. You could tell she was way way too nervous, 2013 wasn't any better than 2011 to me. So i do hope she opens a segment but the show? Fuck no. This also happens with Lais, i love the woman but whenever she has giant wings you know she just cant handle them.

Behati's openings were alright, i actually liked them. Same with Elsa, so I'd be fine with either of them, but seems unlikely.

If it was up to me Adriana would open because she is like so much better at opening than the rest that it hurts. But i don't see it happening, i think it will be Jo or Taylor, maaaybe Elsa getting a second opening. 

+1