Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Segments they should've used. Especially because social media one actually used every Angel including Lais.

Same! Those videos are more entertaining that some of the VSFS (VSX again :hang:)

Sorry, can't resist:

ale.gif

leomie's vlog from the show. if you go to 7:11 you can see how close she and Irina were going out on the runway. WAAAYYY too close. VS really fucked up the timing there. And at the end she had to do a little twirl and slow down waiting for Irina to move. 

RE: Next year's segments. When is the last time they did a holiday/Christmas segment? I'm not talking about the snow and ice thing but something like Sexy Santa's Helpers/Sexy Toys/Deck the Halls? It seems like it's been a while. 

I hope they don't do anything in the Exotic Traveler/Boho/The Road Ahead vein because those were all messes. Slapping a bunch of bright colors together does not a good segment make. Some of their more successful themes in recent years are ones that aren't taken so literally or have a simple theme (Aquatic Angels, Silver Screen Angels, Parisian Nights, Angel Ball, etc.) so it would be a nice surprise if they went that route. 

18 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

RE: Next year's segments. When is the last time they did a holiday/Christmas segment? I'm not talking about the snow and ice thing but something like Sexy Santa's Helpers/Sexy Toys/Deck the Halls? It seems like it's been a while. 

I hope they don't do anything in the Exotic Traveler/Boho/The Road Ahead vein because those were all messes. Slapping a bunch of bright colors together does not a good segment make. Some of their more successful themes in recent years are ones that aren't taken so literally or have a simple theme (Aquatic Angels, Silver Screen Angels, Parisian Nights, Angel Ball, etc.) so it would be a nice surprise if they went that route. 

It's been 9 years since we had a Christmas themed segment (VSFS 2007 Deck The Halls, where Selita wore the FB) and I don't mind seeing one again since it's been a while....I miss the holiday feeling the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show used to give and agreed, Sophia needs to fucking stop with these boho/road ahead/exotic colorful mess segments, it's ugly and never works smfh

6 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Segments they should've used. Especially because social media one actually used every Angel including Lais.

Pretty sure they were recorded when they were filming the Holiday commercial... The sweets table in the background looks like the one they had in some BTS shoots.. Plus, they didn't use the darned beachwaver for that, ha.

21 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Pretty sure they were recorded when they were filming the Holiday commercial... The sweets table in the background looks like the one they had in some BTS shoots.. Plus, they didn't use the darned beachwaver for that, ha.

The way it's edited is exactly like the fashion show. These are all segments recorded for the show that have been cut.

On 12/5/2016 at 11:23 PM, TKC said:

yeah I am tired of the artists... VS used to make such great mixes wtf

Still playing catch up. 
Here's my thought on the mixes vs performers; It is probably cheaper to just hire three artists than it is to get the rights to all the songs nowadays. 

On 12/6/2016 at 9:38 AM, peroxideblonde said:

LOL what a lie! have why seen her vs pics or her shoot from Playboy or LUI?

not her fault she got that outfit when is not sexy and from PINK

This reminds me of the 2010 show, where they put Fabianna Semprebom in Pink. She was the second worst looking outfit from PINK that year. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.