Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

My favorite segments are all the ones from 2005, no joke, especially the Sexy santa helpers, the toy segment (that KK opening was fire) and the candy segment, but overall every segment and almost every outfit in that show was just such an epic win + Parisian Nights from 2013 and the Winter Glacial Whateverthenameitwas closing segment from 2006 :heart: I'm a less is more kinda gal and all those segments have something in common: no performers, lots of lingerie and not that many accesories, capes and weird shit.

I agree about Georgia being great, she with Grace and Irina were my favorite newbies for sure. Alana, Dilone and Jourdana also gave me life, and of course Bella who i love.

Some regulars that need to go are Alessandra, Lily A, Lily D and Joan, they looked so out of place this year o.o, at least Adriana and Izabel (who i cannot believe I'm saying this about tbh) looked fresh on the runway, they don't give me old auntie vibes. 

Also, whoever thought bringing back Liu was a good idea needs to get slapped :ninja:

And there are great remixes, and the show is more a fashion show instead of a pop concert where the performers is the central figure. There is higher energy, models walk a bit faster, less blowing kisses and 'making out' with the performers 

I know this isn't about the Fashion Show, but I've seen some updates about Nadine Leopold, Elsa, Bella, Lais R, Hailey Baldwin and I think Sara too. They're all in the Bahamas and I've read it's the swim special recording. I don't think this is true but... does someone know anything about this 'project'? 

13 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

I know this isn't about the Fashion Show, but I've seen some updates about Nadine Leopold, Elsa, Bella, Lais R, Hailey Baldwin and I think Sara too. They're all in the Bahamas and I've read it's the swim special recording. I don't think this is true but... does someone know anything about this 'project'? 

It's not for VS, and definitely not the swim special since VS doesn't have swim anymore. Sara isn't there, but Ale is. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

It's not for VS, and definitely not the swim special since VS doesn't have swim anymore. Sara isn't there, but Ale is. 

I knew it couldn't be the Swim Special! Well, it will be interesting to see that even if it's not for VS, Bella,Hailey and Nadine? Let's hope it's good.

we have listed our favs shows and segment! Now, who are your favourite walks on the runway?

My Top 5:

Adriana Lima - Parissian Nights (13')

Gisselle Bunchen - Sexy Santa (05')

Carmen Kass - Black Tie Holiday (08')

Doutzen Kroes - Dangerous Liaisons (12')

Naomi Campbell - Glamazons (03')

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.