Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

the only models i'm particularly excited to see are hannah ferg, hailey, and tanya. irina's my favorite si girl up there, but there's really no point in her being in si anymore and i wish she'd just stop. i'm very wishy-washy on my feelings toward babs so i'm reserving my opinion there until i see the pictures, but so far the issue seems boring. especially considering sara's gone. 

51 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I'll probably seek out Hannah F's pics first, then Dani L.'s.

Then Kate Bock's

(Yes I'm a Kate Bock fan. Call the cops, IDGAF)

46 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

You're not alone! :bellazon:  

ra9nqo.png

7 hours ago, Weasel79 said:

Honestly that looks like a really good line up. Too bad no Sara Sampaio or Emily Ratajkowski, but I think the addition of Barbara Palvin makes up for the losses. 

+ 1

I too am interested in seeing Babs as a rookie. Bo, Hailey, Rose and Erin. And saying a prayer for anyone who got Yu as the photog. 

16 hours ago, Clauds said:

Cover aside, this is the lineup (we're possibly missing one girl or so) but who are you guys more excited to see?

I personally find the lineup and especially the rookie class very weak and underwhelming this time around, i'm curious to see Barbara because this is kind of her comeback. From the returning girls I want to see Hailey and Rose who last year were stuck with a plain awful crew and their pictures turned out to be pretty meh but women just have so much potential. And as always Nina and the Hannahs who are some of my faves every year.

The girls I'm most curious about/excited to see in the issue:

1. Hannah F.
  2. Bojana K.
  3. Nina
  4. Barbara Palvin

With Barbara as a quite distant 4th already.

As for the rest of them, I am willing to be positively surprised.

On 1/19/2016 at 8:29 PM, Syria said:

Not very excited about the lineup this year but from that list I'm excited to see Lily, Bo, Hailey, Hannah F, Gigi & Tanya.

Excited for Sofia Resing as well. Just saw her in the Models League. She's got a great body.

Tough, but Petra Nemcova & Kathy Ireland in their heyday.

Kate Upton (first year), Josie Maran, Laetitia Casta, Melissa Haro, Elle Macpherson & Emily Ratajkowski are also close contenders.  I'm praying Sofia R translates well because she has a stellar body, and if Dani is in the magazine she's easily make the list.