Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

8 minutes ago, MarVS said:

lol no and Erin is like 4 seconds in it . not big deal. 

Not the Vogue thing. I'm pretty sure she's in the movie. They're promoting her on Instagram. I just figured that if they were going to get an SI girl why not Hannah or Nina because they've been covergirls but I guess people do know who Erin is.

https://www.instagram.com/donatari_69/

1 hour ago, Mary Fary said:

can everyone tell me...where do u see Barbara Palvin??? I didn't see any casting with her...

and ur not gonna see her casting probably (some very popular models they dont show them castings)... Mj senior editor of SI posted a picture of Barbara's body and Barbara was in the same location that day  plus she followed SI swimsuit that day on instagram.

Since there's really not much to do here but wait to see Babs and Nina...oh, and the others...

Has anyone dissected the theme? What does it mean that there's "plenty of blue"?

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

and ur not gonna see her casting probably (some very popular models they dont show them castings)... Mj senior editor of SI posted a picture of Barbara's body and Barbara was in the same location that day  plus she followed SI swimsuit that day on instagram.

which one post?

one rookie each 3 days  could be better maybe...and its most close to finally see the first one lol

pretty sure Barbara will be the last one if  they show or do some kind of countdown (the best always last surprise b1tchess )

Tomorrow hopefully we get some News or Info about the released .

Also anybody knows if Direct TV Celebrity Beach Bowl is coming this year? cause they always send SI Models to that event.

So this is the list of girls who had a Casting Call, I'm curious to see who do you all feel like should have made it? Girls with an * next to their name are the ones we think will be in a Model Search.

Josie Canseco
Rachelle Goulding
Imena de Barros
Afiya Bennett
Rocky Barnes
Thayná Santos
Heather Hahn
Nicolle Lobo
Zoi Mantzakanis
Yulia Rose
Isabel Scholten
Gigi Paris
Lada K
Sarah Stephens
Alexandria Morgan
Daniela Braga
Chloe Lloyd
Alyssa Riley
Marina Theiss
Aurelia
Vicky Furnari
Charlotte McKinney
Teresa Moore
Tahnee Atkinson
Shaughnessy Brown
Roosmarijn de Kok
Karla Azevedo
Sylvia Geersen
Marina Albino
Jordan Andrews
Jayden Robinson
Emma Stern
Tasha Franken
Caroline West
Vanessa Fonseca
Juliana Herz
Ashley Graham
Nickayla Rivera
Danielle Knudson 
Nicole Meyer
Samantha Gradoville
Dani Seitz
Eniko Mihalik
Simone Villas Boas
Erin Allice
Caroline Kelley
Merethe Hopland
Joy Corrigan
Megan Williams*
Ashley Turner
Galaxia
Bo Koehler
Lilly Sanders
Brittany Oldehoff
Britt Maren
Kate Potter
Natalie Morris
Melodie Monrose
Greta Jimenez
Stephanie Smith
Karol Santos
Angela Ruiz
Daisy Lowe
Jenna Kelly
Christina Makowski
Rainey Forkner
Rachel Hilbert
Alexina Graham
Shananina Shaik
Tsanna Latouche
Brooke Perry
Rachell Vallori
Kathleen Sorbara
Reid Kastyn
Georgia Fowler
Xenia Deli
Elizabeth Turner
Mayra Suarez
Kelsey Merritt
Natalia Borges
Heidy de la Rosa
Dana Drori
Eva Edams
Mara Teigen
Daniela Lopez*
Paulina Vega
Jessica Raemy
Hannah Bronfman
Olivia Culpo
Luma Grothe
Nadia Araujo
Nadine Leopold
Jana Perez
Astrid Baarsma
Veronica Zoppolo
Mia King
Selina Bell
Kyra Santoro*
Cami Morrone
Ebonee Davis
Brittany Bergmeister
McKenna Berkley

Both Alexis Ren & Stella Maxwell were rumored to have been at castings but we never got a confirmation.

I personally feel like SI passed in a lot of great girls like Yulia Rose, Sarah Stephens, Gigi Paris, Al Morgan, Roosmarijn de Kok, Danielle Knudson, Simone Villas Boas, Lilly Sanders, Kate Potter, Alexina Graham, Shanina Shaik, Xenia Deli, McKenna Berkley and Alexis Ren would have been all amazing rookies IMO, and then there's Cami Morrone who a lot of us assumed had a shoe in but seems like didn't make it either. I said already I find the rookie class very underwhelming but after seeing this list it's even worse, they had so many great girls and they passed on them :no: