Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

If she said she's in it then we should be getting the first promotional stuff very soon, maybe even next week?

I wonder if they'll do the rookie countdown again this time? There's only four girls and one of them wasn't even in the Casting calls :rofl: And i really want to know what's the deal with Kyra, DaniL, Ebonee and the rest of the girls in that location.

^ I don't think the video is up yet. She was on for less than a minute. I guess they were there when she was shooting for some MLB apparel campaign, and they asked her about SI. They didn't give specifics on when the issue is coming out except that it is coming in February 2016.

5 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

If you are referring to the list of nationalities I posted, there isn't one.

I just misidentified Irina Shayk as being Ukrainian. I don't know how that got into my head. :ninja:

Thinking with the wrong head :Amelie_wft:

@Stormbringer Meet Pretty's spiders that have formed armies 50,000 strong

Eight legs, eight eyes and a pair of venomous fangs – the average spider is so well-equipped that it's easy to see why arachnophobes are terrified. But there is one saving grace: at least spiders are solitary, so they are usually encountered in small numbers.

That's certainly what I thought.

But then I found myself trudging along a muddy path in the Peruvian Amazon jungle, face to face with a spider colony several thousand strong. Their funnel-shaped web arched from tree to tree, a structure containing too many of the creepy crawlies to count.

These were spiders but not as I knew them: they appeared to function as a society, just like ants or bees.

My legion is growing..... :Amelie_wft: