Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

1 minute ago, CandleVixen said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! 

Showed this to hubby, and he said, the kid was imaginative, if not a little touched. 

HA! I just can't help but think about the teacher. LIke what is she/he thinking when a kid turns something like this in. hahaha

From an interview Nina did recently with People Mag, don't know what she means by classic 

“There’s so many things to be excited for,” Agdal told PeopleStyle at the Vimmia activewear event in N.Y.C. “I’m not allowed to say anything, but it’s definitely going to be one of the best and most classic issues you’ve seen in a long time.”

When asked to elaborate, Agdal, 23, said that even her placement in the glossy is a secret. “I can’t even tell you if I’m in it,” she shared.

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

@Clauds

Aww, would you really get on board with Chrissy getting the over? I thought I was the only one who doesn’t detest her around here :D

She's not my favorite model for sure and I think her face is less than average but she does have a great body and she's been with SI since 2010 so I'd be cool with it, I still find her a bit annoying but I do love Lipsync Battle so it totally makes me like her more :rofl: 

I want Chrissy on the cover. :ninja: I don't know if she's the best model, but I don't get all the hate she gets, and I genuinely enjoy her personality/twitter feed, and preggo Chrissy on the promo tour + the salt on here if she lands it would make my day. :rofl: 

Cover aside, this is the lineup (we're possibly missing one girl or so) but who are you guys more excited to see?

G0gGYtp3.jpg odQTyQyb.jpg V5ZB7MOP.jpg hSqSxCyL.jpg kpGUvGWN.jpg 8WaA19Ec.jpg CPVfbv15.jpg YJkCdO5W.jpg Omnkl0WN.jpg njQJmlU6.jpg o6yr3LeU.jpg fSUchIG4.jpg WFACQEu1.jpg c5MWf5GO.jpg LsDljR0D.jpg

PkeZvkv5.jpg EjEl8Y6R.jpg 2TmybtUp.jpg sJ6M0clz.jpg 

I personally find the lineup and especially the rookie class very weak and underwhelming this time around, i'm curious to see Barbara because this is kind of her comeback. From the returning girls I want to see Hailey and Rose who last year were stuck with a plain awful crew and their pictures turned out to be pretty meh but women just have so much potential. And as always Nina and the Hannahs who are some of my faves every year.