Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

12 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Lane Bryant sponsor. Plus sized model inc? Ashley Graham mayhaps?

Could be but IDK, last year they had a plus size model in an ad in the magazine. We for sure didn't spot a plus size girl in any of the previews

That's not the real account. It's just a fan account, promo'ing another fan account. 

https://www.instagram.com/si_swimsuit/

That's the official account.  RIP deleted his post.

Edit, just noticed they used Nina in the promo poster. Does that mean she's out for the cover? That's what Clauds was saying right? 

^ You're being annoying Mars, I love you but you're being really annoying with this Gigi thing, honestly I hope she doesn't get the cover just so you stfu about it o.o

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

That's not the real account. It's just a fan account, promo'ing another fan account. 

Edit, just noticed they used Nina in the promo poster. Does that mean she's out for the cover? That's what Clauds was saying right? 

Could be. But I don't remember SI releasing promos this early? If they keep releasing a promo every day they're going to run out of girls before the magazine is out, it's been two days and we already have six names 

I doubt they'll release a promo everyday. It's just event posters that they need to advertise early on so people actually know about the events. :idk: 

Maybe Nina will only be at the Miami event and Irina will be in New York so they used different posters? I can't remember if all the models were at both events last year. 

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:
8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Yeah, IDK what happened. I went on that site on accident and for whatever reason, that link saved and the Nina link didn't. Oh well. Sorry for the confusion.

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I doubt they'll release a promo everyday. It's just event posters that they need to advertise early on so people actually know about the events. :idk: 

Maybe Nina will only be at the Miami event and Irina will be in New York so they used different posters? I can't remember if all the models were at both events last year. 

Nope, in Miami they had the same poster of Irina, you can see it in the pictures from the previous page. Last year all the girls were at all the events, except Robyn of course. But I think the girls contract includes having to do all the events

Irina had to skip some events because she had to do fashion week, this year will probably be the same for her and for other girls, SI is launching the last days of NYFW so there's a big chance some girls won't make it to Miami.

EDIT: DKNY, Ann Sui, Ralph Lauren, J. Mendel, Calvin Klein and Mac Jacobs are all going to have their shows the 17th and the 18th so I think there's really big chances Gigi, Irina and Lily won't make it to Miami. I want to say Chrissy is probably not going to fly all the way to Miami but who knows.

49 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Sports Illustrated 2016

Oficial line up 

Emily Didonato

Erin Heatherton

Irina Shayk

Chanel Iman

Hannah Feguson

Nina Agdal

The article says Hannah Davis is in too, so we should add her to the list.

Also of note,

So when does your favorite magazine hit newsstands this year? Be on the lookout for SI Swimsuit 2016 starting bright and early Monday morning, February 15th.

So we may be looking at online content going live sometime on Monday morning like last year, or perhaps Sunday night at midnight?