Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

^ If the magazine is out in Monday then I saw we should be getting stuff Sunday at midnight.  Which means I'm staying up late, awesone, Monday will be an awesome day at work. :banghead:

Sports Illustrated 2016

Oficial line up 

Emily Didonato

Erin Heatherton

Irina Shayk

Chanel Iman

Hannah Feguson

Nina Agdal

Hannah Davis

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

^ If the magazine is out in Monday then I saw we should be getting stuff Sunday at midnight.  Which means I'm staying up late, awesone, Monday will be an awesome day at work. :banghead:

I got lucky- the 15th is the start of my school break. :ddr:

Chrissy has book tour events in Miami the week after, so I doubt flying there is an issue for her. She still might not show just due to being huge and preggos though. 

I start school March 14th but I'll be working already Feb. 15th, what a bitch, maybe I should call in sick :rofl: 

See I don't think Chrissy is doing LA-NYC-Miami-LA-Miami, she's very pregnant. Also am I the only one who legit wants to get her book? She has some kickass stuff in her website, tbh the more Chrissy I see these days the mode I like her :ninja: 

Just now, Clauds said:

I start school March 14th but I'll be working already Feb. 15th, what a bitch, maybe I should call in sick :rofl: 

See I don't think Chrissy is doing LA-NYC-Miami-LA-Miami, she's very pregnant. Also am I the only one who legit wants to get her book? She has some kickass stuff in her website, tbh the more Chrissy I see these days the mode I like her :ninja: 

SI Release > Work? :rofl:

She just did LA-Salt Lake-Vegas-NY-LA in less than a week last week. :rofl:   I've already preodered her book. :p I've made recipes off her website and they're delicious, plus I'm excited for any of the Thai recipes she has. 

It's just a day and we're currently under moving/remodeling the office so there's not much to do tbh :rofl: 

How far pregnant is Chrissy? I legit thought she'd be popping anytime now because she has quite the belly, I feel like she's been pregnant for like a year

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

It's just a day and we're currently under moving/remodeling the office so there's not much to do tbh :rofl: 

How far pregnant is Chrissy? I legit thought she'd be popping anytime now because she has quite the belly, I feel like she's been pregnant for like a year

I think she's due in April or May? They haven't announced anything, but she pushed her book date to Feb so she could still travel for the tour, and I'm assuming she was around 3 months when she announced in October. 

4 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

LOL nice! I guess I should start being less of an a-hole with her :p Although some of her mannerisms still annoy me, that will not ever go away I think :D

sodelushious.com

That's her website and it's fucking awesome, she has some really good recipes, including a Guacamole that sounds fucking awesome. And you know how much I love food so it totally makes me like Chrissy a whole lot more, I'd be getting her cook book whenever I can for sure.

^ I'm browsing that now since tood just sent me the link and jeezes hell the stuff she has on there is legit good!

Cheesy Green Bean Casserole

Thyme-Butter Roasted Mushrooms

Bourbon, Brown Sugar & Butter Glazed Roast Ham

Cheesy Corn Pudding

Cornmeal Biscuits with Honey Butter

I could go on but I'm quite impressed with the post list she has :chicken: I'm officially in love with this women now :p No wonder her man is so happy :laugh: 

FYI, I'm gonna try a few things out and post them on here :D