Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

The only three legends i'd be interested in seeing coming back are Petra, Bar & Kate, the other ones I'm not sure they're fit enough for the magazine, not to be a bitch but i don't see it. I'd love Marisa and Brooklyn as well but both women spent most of 2015 very pregnant so they're clearly out.

I'm cool with the blue water theme and it makes sense considering the logo. I'm not down to one-piece tho, i'm indifferent towards plus size models. I agree it's less a matter of size and more a matter of belonging there, I can't stand Ashley G tbh so I'd rather not see her, I'd be totally cool with Iskra Larwrence tho.

And I shall bless you all with Zayn's voice and it's kinda-ish related to SI because Gigi? So I'm totally staying on topic :rofl: #RIPJoeJonas

So take this however you like....

So I have my favorite sports show on in the background right now, The Dan Patrick Show, and they are talking about S.I. Swim.

Quick background - they always have some S.I. girls in every year, Brooklyn Decker and Chrissy Teigen are considered "Danettes". They also have a "Wall of Morale" with their favorite S.I. covers. Just to get an idea, here's a old clip of the Wall of Morale below.

Anyways, They were speculating on who will be on the cover of S.I. Swim this year, and they think it will be Ronda Rousey. One of Dan's producers, Andrew "McLovin" Perloff also works for S.I. and when they asked him about Rousey, he smirked and said "No comment".

I thought it was interesting. I'll try and find the clip later if they post it to their YouTube page.

55 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm cool with the blue water theme and it makes sense considering the logo. I'm not down to one-piece tho, i'm indifferent towards plus size models. I agree it's less a matter of size and more a matter of belonging there(snip) I'd be totally cool with Iskra Larwrence tho.

And I shall bless you all with Zayn's voice and it's kinda-ish related to SI because Gigi? So I'm totally staying on topic :rofl: #RIPJoeJonas

1) Iskra would rock, have you seen her Aerie shoots? Love her. 
2) That video would be a 'Joe who?'  nice. 
3)Referring back to Aerie, I think SI would be a gazillion times better if they went the same route that Aerie does. No retouching/unnecessary ps. (taking shadows out is one thing, but...we all know the drill. 
4) I don't mind seeing normal sized (also known as plus sized in the industry) women in bikinis in SI. I would mind seeing only one kind of suit in the mag. 

Just my thoughts. 

Gigi for cover? Mayhaps....

For those of you who are questioning the one piece swimwear being featured in the issue.

Honestly. I have seen some of the best one pieces EVER this year. These are not about covering up.. Think modern Baywatch or Helmut Newton, Guy Bourdin vibes....strong sexy confident.

MJ went mentioned the  issue that she's aiming for 'world domination'  (not really the words she used, but she did say there would be something going on in the issue to guarantee that)  And to sum up the issue she used the words 'global warming' to describe it.

I take it from all of this she means there are going to be some sizzling blockbusters, and the promo posters said 'winter sizzle'.

So, all I can think of only considering HER own comments  is something daring/risky/controversial that is guaranteed to start a 'media brush fire' is in the works.

But who or what?

.... and I'm crawling away now... no more, you get nothing!!! :beating:*tee hee*

I will leave you with this wonderful and yet terrifying creature that @Stormbringer is going to be sad at.