Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

53 minutes ago, ltwilla103 said:

Its for rookies to promote. Erin did a lot of promo last year. She did Us Weekly, Fox News, Keith Olbermann, and Dan Patrick. Most of them by herself so I could see rookies getting promo work.

My thanks to you and @dubstep! Great to hear that because I hope to see Barbara as a guest on different shows. I think she’d be a good interview subject and the right kind of girl to represent the issue.

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

It would cause "buzz" regardless. You said there is a lot of competition on the internet which is exactly why if something like this happens, it would cause a lot media outlets to post & overblow it b/c they are all hungry for "news" even if it is not news-worthy content.

I disagree. Just because media outlets buzz about doesn't mean it will translate to sales.

How much buzz did Kendull and Gigi get for the VSFS? A whole lot, they were everywhere, did that translate into more viewers? No, and that was pretty much free and no money involved. With SI there's actually money (not much, but still money) involved. How much buzz did Kimye's Vogue Cover cause? Endless buzz, did that make people buy the magazine? Nope, in fact they sold half the expected amount, same happened in 2007 when Beyoncé covered the magazine and she's Beyoncé (aka God, my spiritual mother). Media outles are way way too overrated, just because people people click a link on PerezHilton when they have nothing else to do, it doesn't mean they'll buy whatever they're trying to sell :idk: 

This applies to both Ronda and Gigi btw.

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

I disagree. Just because media outlets buzz about doesn't mean it will translate to sales.

How much buzz did Kendull and Gigi get for the VSFS? A whole lot, they were everywhere, did that translate into more viewers? No, and that was pretty much free and no money involved. With SI there's actually money (not much, but still money) involved. How much buzz did Kimye's Vogue Cover cause? Endless buzz, did that make people buy the magazine? Nope, in fact they sold half the expected amount, same happened in 2007 when Beyoncé covered the magazine and she's Beyoncé (aka God, my spiritual mother). Media outles are way way too overrated, just because people people click a link on PerezHilton when they have nothing else to do, it doesn't mean they'll buy whatever they're trying to sell :idk: 

This applies to both Ronda and Gigi btw.

You are right, buzz does not necessarily translate to sales however there is no such things as bad publicity. Would it be significantly impact sales? Probably not but it would impact it somewhat. They have nothing to lose from all the attention they get from the hype and controversy. In fact they have all to will gain from all the free press giving the illusion they are still relevant.

As for the VSFS it is CBS that cares about the ratings. VS is actually doing quite well financially. Yes, they need to keep CBS somewhat happy b/c they have a partnership. However in this relationship CBS probably needs VS  more than the other way around. VS could easily find another network for the show if they need to.

I hope it will be a model on the cover. So tired of seeing non-models on covers of most American magazines!

I agree with Pink, getting attention and relevance is just as important for a lot of outlets. Drives traffic to their website, earns them followers on social media, etc. Print is all but dead so they're setting their sights on the new landscape, less profitable as it may be.

But the whole point of SI is selling magazines, MJ has just one task and that is to sell the magazine and in her case she only gets a shot every year, she can't risk it because she doesn't have the "oh well, next month will be better" aspect that most of editors do have (like Anna W, for example), she has to bring the money so i do feel like in this particular case they care more about the money than about creating buzz/controversy, social network is not even up for discussion, they barely use it when is not launch time so is not like they are doing much to gain followers and such, if anything the models are the ones who care about it.

K MJ, this is well you  should know me Kendull Jennar.

I heard a rumor that my bestie BFF BFFILZ and one time drunken mistake night sleep partner Gigi might not get the cover for your magazine

219s4md.gif

Do you know how beautiful she is? I mean just look at her! If she doesn't get the cover I will get Kanye to make a song about you. Do you really want that? 

3582skz.png

Ok MJ this is your man you know me everyone knows and loves me Kanye West.

I be writing this song while Kim is crying cause Kendall might be upset. I mean you upsetting my womans younger, sexy looking, pretty faced hold on

No Kim I've been over this I only asked once with Kendall when she turned 18. I know you're not a hobbit babe, I only love you Kim.

Anyways MJ, yo I'm back give Gigi the cover so I don't have to deal with 2 Kardashians again since that one time I had a dream about one of Kim's sisters.

:rofl::rofl:

SI just do a group cover with Charlotte McKinney, Samantha Hoopes, Chrissy Teigen, Kelly Rohrbach & Kendull.  May I also  suggest an entire spread dedicated to Kim Kardashian, or the Kardashian sisters + mom in Body Paint...

That will get you sales!

The magazine would be the greatest shit show on earth. It would bring more traffic to their website then ever before, sponsors would be salivating to get ad space, the issue would trend globally for weeks, and the magazine would sell more copies then the last 3 years combined. I promise!  Time Warner would cry with glee, and everyone at SI would get big dick raises. This is win for you SI so get on it.

giphyea1cf.gif

giphyd6917.gif
Uncle-Scrooge-McDuck-image-uncle-scrooge

Bonus: A spread with Leo and all his blonde beauties in Bikinis.. (and potential future beauties).... You could make this isn't a game show...

"WHO WILL LEO DATE NOW?"

3582skz.png

Hold on hold on. You saying you're gonna let Leo get his own spread? 

Let me tell you about my lovely wife Kim. I mean she is nothing but the classiest of ladies, fairest in all the land. She's not a hobbit, she doesn't live in the shire, and she has even had not one but two of my babies. I mean, two of MY babies? You know you're average woman wouldn't take one night with Kanye let alone a Kanye future musical lyrical genius best in the world baby. Kanye 2020 y'all. Wait til I get in that White House, I mean move the whole family in, Kim, North, Saint & I. Kris, Khloe, Kourtney that tiny little sexy Kendall who will sleep in the room beside us and Kylie on the other wait hold on.

Yup hi Kim. No babe you're not a hobbit. No I wasn't talking about Kendall or Kylie again I love them as your sisters not anything else. No that one night Kendall and I didn't return home was nothi- Hold on Kim, you know I love you babe I'll bring back some chocolates and flowers for you and your sisters. 

Okay as I was saying, Let me get the spread, I mean Kim? She's old news it should be me if you wanna get a current star, I shine the dayum brightest up-

Yes Kim, i'm in the middle of something. You want white chocolate? Fine.

So in closing that Leo man is garbage. Feature me by myself in the whole magazine you have a dam top seller there.

*drops mic*