Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Plus as a bonus; the people who steal shit from us have a lot of "wtf are they talking about?!" moments while wading through the countless pages of cats, spiders, dank memes, and videos.... Doesn't this humor you guys? I know I'm pleased.

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Plus as a bonus; the people who steal shit from us have a lot of "wtf are they talking about?!" moments while wading through the countless pages of cats, spiders, dank memes, and videos.... Doesn't this humor you guys? I know I'm pleased.

^ THIS! :rofl::rofl:

And yes to both @PinkCouture & @RIP_Cabrini_Green :D

As was just posted out to me (Thank you love) - Just food for thought:

Ashley Graham is all over the news today with launch of NYDJ jeans, also snapped with none other than Christie Brinkley!

Nina Agdal specifically said the magazine is going to be "classic".... could Christie have shot with SI? And the fact that Lane Bryant is one of the sponsor leads me to question, did Ashely Graham shoot as well? (Unless Robyn is back and still considered Plus Sized)

Just because there are no teasers images doesn't mean other models didn't shoot.

IDK about Ashley but doubt Christie, I can see Ashley having a shot tho it would be PR gold and the lack of previews would be to avoid and obvious ID but which location? MJ did state Barbara was the last rookie and so far we've see each location with one rookie only.

I think if anything Ashley could have a one time thing like ads for LB and that's it.

@Prettyphile get on skype whenever you can, I need to rant :cry: 

I do think it is interesting Lane Bryant is sponsoring SI this year which makes me think there has to be some sorta plus-size element. Ashley did go to casting and she is one of LB's main girls. She is probably in the issue one way or another. As for Robyn, she didn't make much of an impression last year so I don't think she is back.

I doubt Robyn is back, she had her baby in March last year which means she was out of the first couple of locations and was diagnosed with Lupus or something along those lines and apparently she was very sick, she hasn't even shot for her own swimwear line so I doubt she'll make a trip for SI while sick and having a new baby.

I think LB probably has an ad in the magazine and that's it.

Other things brought up (more food for thought... possibly nothing, possibly something.. who knows :idk: ). I will post parts of our convo (thank you he or she who will not be named. :heart: witchcraft I tell you! :rofl: )

I do know that those jeans ads leaked today are all good news for AG. Robyn is quiet  so if any plus-sized models shot, I'm betting on Ashley.

You can bet your stock shares that if Lane Bryant is a sponsor that they have some awesome ad pages featuring plus-sized swimwear so that means they are not going to be impressed if no plus-sized model is also not in the issue.

Also, MJ re-tweeted and posted on her instagram today that Barbie is now available in plus-size too.   Remember Barbie was in the 50th SI issue?

I am declaring 2016 the year of the one-piece and the year of plus-sized swim!

By classic, I took that to mean a return to just beaches and islands blue water and blue skies, and no more ambitious shots like zero gravity or shooting on a polar ice cap. It could mean a few vets reappear like Christie, etc.

Also the new SI Swim 2016 logo; 7 continents. Maybe 6  oceans at least?

Last mention of SI Swim launch week sponsors:  Daytona 500 is one!

Danica Patrick is the first woman driver to be "on the pole"; there at Daytona in 2013--she is also an SI Swim vet!

Coincidence ?

I had mentioned like 6 months ago multiple oceans. And my source seems to follow the same train of thought. Mayhaps? :idk: