Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Is she? I didnt see that lol but will add her. 

I think this is the firsr time we have so many names confirmed ahead of the launch o.o. They always kept the cover girl name under wraps before but now pretty much everyone we thought coule get is is confirmed.

We'll have every girl confirmed before the magazine comes out, since it says they're all going to be at the live show. Maybe they're realizing no one really cares that much about who it is as long as there's tits and ass. :rofl: 

I know, I meant that usually we don't get as many names with so much time left. I just hope the magazine doesn't suck and that Ronda is not on the cover o.o

Oh, qnd that DLO wins the Model Search.

22 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

if the model search is for the next issue we only have 4 rookies this time

the first time i like so many girls from the casting call and we got only 4 :dead_horse:

yes 2016 SI swimsuit will have only 4 rookies.

the winner of the model search will appear on si swim 2017

i don't really get the model search this year, just based on the quality of the girls, which in my mind is higher than usual for a search. I mean why is Guess girl Bo a rookie but Guess girl Megan in a search?  Are all the rookies guaranteed to come back next year like the winner of the search? Will there be a rookie of the year out of the four? Just seems silly this year.

6 hours ago, oldschoolsifan said:

BTW, I would like to say I'm happy they're having a Jule Campbell award, and that Elle is getting it. The real glory days of the issue should always be acknowledged.

Agreed 100%.  Those certainly were the real glory days, before Photoshop existed and when there were fewer models but those that were in were made into stars.

On 04/02/2016 at 2:35 AM, selyoink said:

Can't believe they put Daniela in a model search. How fucking obvious does it have to be for them to realize that she would crush it as an SI model. Now she'll probably lose the model search and never be an SI model.

me too!