Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

to be honest, I do not like the idea that Barbie is in. I say, if it is beautiful and sensual, but always thought it was more the style for VS. (I have nothing to Barbara) but do not want in SI (as well as other models that are filling) I would like to see actual models, at about 6 or 7 years ago. Now I feel that if I'd rather have models without grace but "popularity": /

sorry my English

18 hours ago, diamondtw said:

Are they going to put Erin everywhere ? :banghead:

Probably. She still has that VS fanbase and she kind of knows about sports.

8 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

wondering who'll be first..imo Barbara (the most popular) is going to be the last one

She'll probably be first like Erin was last year.

Although I think Gigi is very hot and would make a fine covergirl, the thought of her getting the cover over someone like Nina annoys me simply because it's such a blatant case of "who you know vs what you know." Personality-wise I've never seen her do or be a single thing that wasn't exactly the same as every other girl her age, and she's attractive but not markedly more attractive than any other current SI fave. Literally the only thing that sets her apart for me is that she started off in circle that came with built-in publicity and was easy to leverage into even more famous friends. 

I know people have complained about this plenty before, and life isn't fair, and magazines need to make $$ so they need famous faces. I recognise and accept all of this. I just can't promise that I won't ever be annoyed about it sometimes. 

6 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I want the Barbara previews to be some strange coincidence and for her to not actually be in the issue just to see Dave rage. :rofl: 

How funny would it be if they fucked up naming the rookies, and Babs is really in the Model Search and gets her ass whooped by DaniLO

So many laughs would ensue.

Samantha is a complete mess again.

Is she really supposed to represent SI models??

Nina Agdal Sports Illustrated Experience Friday d435pzR9P4kx.jpg

I don’t want to be unkind but everything is wrong with her look.

And the people at SI know how she looks at events yet they keep hiring her. I don’t get it.