Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

There actually are women that don´t feel any pain during child birth. My mother is the same - she didn´t give birth in a water, but the classical way, yet she told me it didn´t hurt her at all and it was the most amazing thing she´d been through (I trust her, there are three of us now :D ). On the opposite, my sisters childbirth was terrible, she was screaming, it hurt her much and she was so exhausted in the end that doctor had to urge her hard to continue pushing.

I hope my childbirth will be mother-like :blink:

And generally, they say childbirth in the water is better - painless, more healthy for mother and her child...dunno, maybe I should try it - and my sister as well :D

aaand not to be offtopic - I´m sick of...hm, dunno, I´m trying to prevent myself to be sick of someone :D

it's very true , all birthing experiences tend to be different and recently Ive read up on water birthing and its an alternative to be considered. Gisele,Jessica Alba,Cindy Crawford,Nicole Richie, Kate Winslet, Pamela Anderson and many more celebs have opt for this safe alternative. The reports on mother and baby being extremely relaxed and calm , not to mention reduction of pain seem to be endless., but Ill leave it at that. this isnt the right place, lol.

hmm I have no idea. I dont follow models that I dont care for, therefore they will never be considered "Arghh not her again" to me lol, but I guess the overall-ness of VS not spreading the love around efficiently. covers,launches,catalog work,etcc...spread the love! That is one thing that makes me say arghh not her again :p

I guess I dont consider models much, because in comparison to actresses, singers, and d list reality stars, we hardly see them :wacko: This ain't the 90s no more :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

It has to be Ale -.-

I like her a lot, but definitely not in the media.. I'm getting bored of her. She's everywhere and everyday new photos of her.

And I think she's exposing her private life waay too much! Ok, it's her life, but still.. <_<

Others:

Paris Hilton, Candice Swanepoel, Kirsten Stewart, Megan Fox,...

While "don't see why she's so popular", "don't get her appeal" ect. are allowed (as long as it isn't monotonous or for the intent of baiting in their threads), more direct model bashing is against the rules of Bellazon. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

:rofl:

Well, my turn then :D . No models both because their fans are sensitive :blush: and I don't really have to see or hear models that often if I don't want to...

Victoria Bechkam :confused: :confused: :confused:

Kate Goslin

Kristen Stewart

Jennifer Aniston :ninja:

Nicole Richie :confused:

Avril Lavigne

Paris Hilton

Lindsay Lohan

I love you Joe :D :laugh:

I gotta agree with them all but Aniston, I love her :) ... and the others ... ughhhh! :yuckky:

Especially Gosselin, Lavigne & Lohan :yuckky: :ninja:

who the hell is Kate Goslin? i know she had some show called kate plus 8 or somethiung, does anybody know how that all got started? :/

Don't worry. She'll be gone soon enough now that The Duggars and Octomom stole the limelight. It's weird, really. It's like one day I woke up and America was obsessed with people who have a million children.

IDK is this counts... but I'm currently sick of model's babies... ARGH! All your kids are fugly, and they don't do anything that remotely interests me. I love babies and I want to be a mother more than anything, but I'm so over model's and their kids. I saw your face once, lets move on, your mother is the important one NOT YOU!

/END SEMI JOKE

:rofl:

Oh sorry! :blink:

But I think I've seen comments here worse than mine. :confused:

I have read here comments like: I hate ...! is horrible ...!

Thought I was not saying anything that could not be said, sorry :blush:

Despite my not being omnipresent, model bashing (calling someone ugly, slut, whore ect.) is still against the rules of Bellazon. However, if you see something you think is offensive you have the right to report it :flower: . We do try to allow room for the "don't get her appeals" "don't know why she's so popular" ect. but calling someone "ugly" is kindof out of bounds...There are more reasonable ways to say you don't like someone or how they look.

who the hell is Kate Goslin? i know she had some show called kate plus 8 or somethiung, does anybody know how that all got started? :/

Her husband didn't use protection.

And used fertility drugs instead :ninja: .

Her husband didn't use protection.

And used fertility drugs instead :ninja: .

And her husband cheated on her w/a million girls

Esti. Pretty girl, yes. But far from spectacular. Boring.

Bar. She annoys me to no end. I try to warm up to her because she does know how make a picture work, but whenever she opens her mouth I cringe. She's like the jittery cheerleader/miley cyrus clone when it comes to her bahavior. And not too bright. But that's not her fault.

Ale. Used to love her, but now she's gotten wiry skinny, I'm kinda 'meh' about her. Her features look way too sharp now, pretty much like Paris Hilton these days who could stab you to death with her elbows, collar bones and knees. (Although Ale will always be more classy)

Lima.She deserves a special mention because it's not like I hate her. I was crazy about her for a long time, but it's like she's lost that edge she used to have. In the last years (starting 2006) she's lost that freshness she had and I just didn't think she looked that great anymore. Too much makeup, the weird faces...yeah.

Anyway, she's back now and the comeback trailer looks like the Lima I used to love, so there's still hope :)

• 1 month later...

Kim K.

Jessica Alba

Megan Fox (DIAF)

Mariah Carey (Mind you, I USED to be a fan, but after Luis Miguel left her and she got fat and batshit crazy, I just couldn't stand her.)

Vanessa Hudgens

The blonde one that was in that High School Musical crap WITH Vanessa (I'm too lazy to look for her name)

Hayden Pene-ti-something or other.

Zooey Dechanel

That chick who plays Sookie on that horrible True Blood show.

Hilary Duff

Alyssa Milano

Fergie (She really is obscenely ugly. Her voice is fabulous, though. And yet, I hate the BEP, cause their music is absurdly annoying.)

Shakira (Oh God, kill me.)

Lima

Ana Kournikova

Maria Sharapova

Venus/Serena Williams

Taylor Swift

Penelope Cruz

Jennifer Love Hewitt (Or however you spell it.)