Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Pretty much. It removes stick from it's ass. People are allowed to openly promote drug usage, however the minute a god damn nipple shows up it's like the end all be all of forum infractions?

Wait... and then you can't make an opinion about a model for fear of the UBER fucking fans coming out and reporting your post? Bullshit.. Sorry.. I will say this till I day I die. Marisa Miller IMO has a leathery face due to overexposure in the sun, and she has very masculine features. *my husband agrees* and her stomach overall looks way too toned. My brother has abs like her, that's all kinds of sad.

BRING ON THE WARNING LEVEL RAISE!!

Wait... and then you can't make an opinion about a model for fear of the UBER fucking fans coming out and reporting your post?

If this comment has anything to do with me, I'll just point out that I reported no one the last time you went on your last installment of broken-record Marisa bashing -- it was you who reported me, so why don't you just keep your hypocrisy to yourself?

Umm, don't assume she's talking about you Mbinebri, kinda makes you look funny when the comment didn't have a clear direction. It was a generalized statement, and it's very presumptuous to think that everythink she says in regards to Marissa Miller is directed at you.

Just for the record, no I wasn't speaking about you, or anyone else for the matter. I was making a general statement to something Barron had said in a different thread. : :cry:

And off the record, Mbinebri I don't dislike you in any way, shape or form, I acutally think you have some greats points about things... You are free to believe Pheno and I are the same person all you want, but we aren't as Ronin, Shiyan, Irene, Penny and many others can attest to. Kinda just tired of all the back and forth snippy comments to each other. :(

Anyways.. said my peaces. Laterz! :blush:

i for one can say wholeheartedly that pheno and pretty are totally 2 diff. people

i had a threeway convo with them

both of them knew me very well

and both of them have distinctly different personalities

and voices

like any people who are friends for years

they have parts of their personalities that are similar

thats why they became friends, theyh have mujch in common

shit, they were both playing warcraft and talking to me at the same time

geeky bitches!! :p

and ill second pretty's opinion on miss miller

bangin body, average, leathery face

lol@ pretty on watching the warning levels rise

It was a generalized statement, and it's very presumptuous to think that everythink she says in regards to Marissa Miller is directed at you.

Then I guess I'm very presumptuous. Not to mention, if you're bashing so many models that you can make it a "generalized statement," maybe you should just stop? What a novel idea, right?

• 1 year later...
Candice Swanepoel, absolutely gorgeous but, c'mon, all she's doing is VS, VS, VS... I can't stand her anymore

I agree! I used to love her, now I'm so over her it's not ever funny.

Rosie H

Candice S

Miranda K

Bar R - Just because her fanatical fans annoy me.

Alessandra A

Jesus no more!

The oversaturation of these models is bordering on ridiculous. Spread the love out VS. Pehaps give your other models something to do.... yanno the ones you give a paycheck to and barely use... Marisa, Doutzen, Behati, Lindsay, Erin and the countless other woman who sporadically pop up from time to time.