Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Celebs whose appeal you will never get = You don't like anything about them? Perhaps you find them ugly? Retarded on a level before never seen? Find them lacking in everything a human being should have? Don't care enough about them to piss on them if they were on fire?

No, not her again! = You might like them, or used to like them, or are just apathetic towards them as a whole, but are beyond sick of seeing them, hearing about them, thinking about them? The idea of seeing them one more time gives you a Brain Aneurysm just thinking about it?

No, not her again!: Miranda, Rosie & Candice anyone?

I don't get her appeal: I don't see anything 'special' in her, i don't know why the rest of the world loves her/him ... I don't hate her/him, don't look at her/him ... I just don't get why everyone seems tolove that person except me. Kim Kardashian ... Or i just don't get why somebody thinks she has a brain is special. Heidi Montag

No, not her again: I loved you until VS a company or many magazines started throw in her in my face, i can't scape from her. Candice Swanepoel ... Or i already dislike you & the world hates me so much that i have to see her face EVERYWHERE. Rosie-Huntington

See Joe? It's different :laugh:

:rofl:

I guess maybe there's a difference between "seeing" and "getting" I guess. I've always had a "you like it, I love it" mentality I guess. My own cousin for example likes big buff women. Says he likes a good massage and "forcefullness" is about as far as I'll take that :ninja: . So I 'see' the appeal, the appeal is their strenght and power apparently even though its not my own thing :laugh::ninja: .

I always thought that more women should find Vince McMahon sexy.

vince-mcmahon.jpg

lol

I don't get Lady Gaga, i mean a couple of her songs are catchy and she is talented. I just don't get why she has become such a superstar though :p

I guess maybe there's a difference between "seeing" and "getting" I guess. I've always had a "you like it, I love it" mentality I guess. My own cousin for example likes big buff women. Says he likes a good massage and "forcefullness" is about as far as I'll take that :ninja: . So I 'see' the appeal, the appeal is their strenght and power apparently even though its not my own thing :laugh::ninja: .

vince-mcmahon.jpg

lol

I don't get Lady Gaga, i mean a couple of her songs are catchy and she is talented. I just don't get why she has become such a superstar though :p

Because she can sing like this:

vince-mcmahon.jpg

lol

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

This is true, but I do wanna add that many people who had no interest in Gaga, after actually hearing how talented she is, changed their minds about her. So that is a sizable chuck of fans.

:rofl::blush::hug:

Yeah, guys music is subjective, but I tell you what's OBJECTIVE, dominating a one on one sport for many years, like Serena and Venus Williams for example (messing with AnaBBFan :rofl: :p ) :hug: .

This is true, but I do wanna add that many people who had no interest in Gaga, after actually hearing how talented she is, changed their minds about her. So that is a sizable chuck of fans.

Sure, but she (stillinwonderland) said she didn't understand how she became a superstar, she was already a superstar without said extra fans who initially wanted her already established superstardom validated :p . But I don't have a problem with her stardom mind you, I just couldn't help myself :laugh: .

Gaga is amazing. i love everyone of her songs- and she can ACTUALLY sing, which is a rare gem these days :whistle:

:rofl: I always liked her :ninja: and her clothes too :ninja: . And whenever I'm feeling low, "Just Dance" is one of those songs that always makes me feel a little better :blush: .