Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

:chicken: Even her fingers are ugly :chicken:

:rofl: Not to mention shes an awful actress! I can't STAND to watch her on screen because shes so twitchy and blinkey! :p

We win! :rofl: Get what I mean? :ninja:

Yes exactly! FINALLY someone who sees the same thing!

She is just atrocious, and trys to act all badass. Robert Pattinson saying shes the best actress of her generation. Just saying that because its his GF? :p :rofl: :dance:

:chicken: Even her fingers are ugly :chicken:

:rofl: Not to mention shes an awful actress! I can't STAND to watch her on screen because shes so twitchy and blinkey! :p

We win! :rofl: Get what I mean? :ninja:

Yes exactly! FINALLY someone who sees the same thing!

She is just atrocious, and trys to act all badass. Robert Pattinson saying shes the best actress of her generation. Just saying that because its his GF? :p :rofl: :dance:

EXACTLY. Terrible. Made the Twilight movies even worse. ( Sorry T.Lautner. :rofl:) But, eh. A lot of the actors/actresses in that movie, mainly Kristen, are just terrible. I mean the girl can't even hold an award.

Pipa and Kate Middelton

:blink:

Seriously?

One of them is average like hell (Kate) but she is more beautiful than Lady Diana which is not difficult since Diana was :ninja:

But Pipa?

With her flat booty?

Her face??? :blink:

134903304a8bce04d65e67e42d912efbed7c3353.jpg

she looks ok for a 45 YO woman with caterpillar above her eyes :blink:

awwwwwwwwwwwww im sorry kiki, it wasnt to make you mad darlin :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: , i didnt say i didnt think she wasnt pretty, its the personality and her acting lollllllllllllllllllll, but Hey lima isnt everyones cup of tea either, and i GET that to lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, then shall i say then katie holmes, what is she famous for again?? other than being toms wife and doing Dawsons creek