Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Alessandra Ambrosio is following me everywhere i go :cry:

Candice Swanepoel

Kim Kardashian

Kesha

Rosie H-W ... Why is she now the face of a makeup line?! :ninja:

Everyone has their own opinion. But I do agree about Lindsay Lohan. She could have been a decent actress, but she chose a different path. Now she looks a lot older than 23. And already has wrinkles! It's sad.

Lima: I will never like her. I will never get it. Even when she gone, I'm still sick of her.

Kristin Stewart: Perhaps if she weren't associated with such an abomination of a book i wouldn't dislike her so much.... but she is... and she's everywhere

Megan Fox: Everyone thinks she's hot, but then they think Playboy 'models' look slutty... I don't see the difference...

Rosie: I used to love her, but she's being over exposed like Candi is.

Kim K: She has a big butt, so what? So do I, it's not that big of a deal. She has no discernible talent and needs to stick to do doing whatever it is she even does!

Fergie: I can't stand the BEP's and she is ugly beyond words.

Aless: I've had enough of her.

Abbey Lee: She's just horrible.

Miranda Kerr: I'm JUST starting to warm up to her from the neck down... But i can't stand to see her in every single VS event now.

Penelope Cruz: I know half the world and their mother's disagrees with me, but I find her insufferable and really very ugly. Most undeserved Oscar winner ever... :yuckky:

Did you guys miss me? hehe

i can't beelive how far Lohan has fallen. it is jsut a shame. she ahd the world at ehr fingetips than jsut lost it. Guess it is true: not everyone can handle fame

True. Not to mention she was around the wrong people like Paris Hilton. Bad influences! She should have taken acting more seriously and not partied so much.