Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

And joker; Ahh thanks so much but see I dont like apples..but matt does! so ill give it to him don't worry dear; ill tell him it was from you. :flower:

EEK !!!! Mattyyyy... post-11703-0-1446142695-15682_thumb.gif *munches popcorn*

HAHAHAHAHAAA.... NOOOOOOO.... i'll give you a lapdance ...... :cry:

Promise ? :shifty:

Nooooo

too late babe, you can't buy me !!! :persuazn:

but I cant buy anything :cry: :cry:

How can you call Victoria not skinny? She bought a book call SKINNY BITCH!!!! I bet Posh is like 80 lbs.

The Book Skinny Bitch by Rory Freeman and Kim Barnouin refers to living a healthy life style, nothing there says you have to starve to self, the actual authors are vegans. If you understand she is a mother and a wife and many others things she has stress nobody said anything when Angelina Jolie kept loosing weight because of her stress of being a mother.

Victoria will always be in the celeb status as long as she lives and she is put into preassure to look good, for her frame she is quite healthy, nothing shows that she is not eating properly . I agree with you fery skinny jeans look great on victoria :p .

credit to gliving.com

Skinny Bitch

G Livings host and author, Rory Freedman has had sales of her book Skinny Bitch jump through the roof thanks to the spotlight British Superstar Victoria Beckham brought to it. After the vegetarian former Spice Girl in her dark sunglasses was photographed by paparazzi buying the diet book in LA last month and it was posted on the web, sales of the Skinny Bitch book on UK's Amazon soared 37,000%! Overnight, Rory’s book went from virtually unknown in the UK at 77,939th on Amazons sales chart to 209th on the chart.

Although Posh might get a lot of scrutiny in the media for being "too" skinny, Skinny Bitch advocates anything but the unhealthy extreme diets so popular in the celebrity culture. Despite the visual image from the title of the book that comes to mind of hyper-thin scrawny celebrities like Posh or Nicole Ritchie, the straight-shooting book actually advocates natural weight management through a healthy, well-balanced organic diet and sensible exercise. The diet guide describes itself as no-nonsense, tough-love guide for savvy girls who want to stop eating crap and start looking fabulous. Its not at all about starving yourself on a 500-calorie diet or dangerously depriving yourself of healthy carbs, as with the Atkins Diet. The book plainly explains the dangers and metabolism effects of artificial sweeteners, hormones, animal fat, caffeine, alcohol, chemicals and junk food. Author Rory Freedman often readily admits that she eats like a pig. While Beckham has often been accused by the media of setting a poor example to young girls, Rory is beautiful, and while she maybe a skinny bitch, she is no scrawny bitch. She is strong and toned with muscles and womanly curves. The book is about sensibility and balance, not obsession.

People, as long as who you like, or who is more beautiful, are topics that depend on opinions, and I try to respect every single one of them, who is skinny and who is not is not that arguable. And yes, Victoria is skinny. To say she is not is just pure ignorant (if not crazy). You can like her, even if she is skinny, but saying "she looks healthy" is far from being on point. The only time she looked healthy in post-2004 period was when she was pregnant (and that considering her not pregnant!).

Victoria will always be in the celeb status as long as she lives and she is put into preassure to look good, for her frame she is quite healthy, nothing shows that she is not eating properly . I agree with you fery skinny jeans look great on victoria :p .

Correction: Victoria will always be in the celeb status as long as David doesn't kick her ass.

Oh yeah, one last word to Victoria (not to the fans of her, but to Victoria herself)

FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Victoria is not skinny!

Kidding Enis. :p :laugh: :flower:

Going home from work...I saw Angelina Jolie Plastered all over the St. John store (hence she's the spokesmodel)

but enough is enough... :pinch: oh yeah and Scarlett....plastered all over the Louis store.... <_<

Victoria is not skinny!

Kidding Enis. :p :laugh: :flower:

Going home from work...I saw Angelina Jolie Plastered all over the St. John store (hence she's the spokesmodel)

but enough is enough... :pinch: oh yeah and Scarlett....plastered all over the Louis store.... <_<

:p :flower: :p :flower:

Oh yes, every name mentioned in this post I quoted is one of those that make you say Aaarrgghhhhh not again.

Victoria Beckham.....

...Scarlett Johansson....

...Angelina Jolie....

....even St. John Store....

.....Oh yeah, and Enis also. . . :)

Oh wait what! No no, Enis is the best :D

Heh, mine have been mentioned all the time, but I just like their names repeated in a thread like this ;)

~Lindsay Lohan (the perfect example of "how to ruin a career with great potential")

~Britney (god when will they finally lock her up? She's a danger to herself and others)

britneyweirdtn0.jpg

~Izabel Goulart; now why I don't like her...I'm not sure. She reminds me of Alessandra and though that should be a good thing (I love Ale) she irritates me. I guess it's when people start calling her Ale, I'm annoyed (there's only ONE Ale) and I'm never as impressed by her shoots as I am with Ale. Oh well, she's probably heartbroken by this ;)

~Vlada: she's a very successful model and I simply cannot understand. When I look at her I see an ugly duckling who still hasn't grown into a beautiful swan. sweetsc4.th.jpg

~Adriana Lima: I used to love her, envy her, collect all her pics and vids to a point it was becoming scary (in my opinion) but somehow, she lost her spark. I can't really put my finger on it. It started when VS dyed her hair in this aweful red color and she became a bit sluttier (okay, that's not nice; let's say she flaunted it a lot) She became this confident young woman who obviously thought it was funny to look like a lunatic in every picture.

post-2344-0-1446142696-1674_thumb.jpg I liked the shy Adri more.

~Selita: very pretty, but something in her attitude bothers me. She reminds me of my pretty cousin who is so aware of her beauty it's annoying.

~Jessica Alba: used to be a favorite of mine in the DA days. She kicked ass, she had good oneliners and now that is obviously behind her, I find her personality lacking. She's tires me with all her talking about people not seeing her talent and intelligence, while all the (wellpaying) roles she chooses reflect the exact opposite of that (which self-respecting actress goes blonde and spandex in a movie as lousy as F4? And manages to be the most boring in a movie littered with great characters, like Sin City? And lets not forget the masterpiece Into The Blue. She certainly showed her assets

jessicaalbagqmagazinesmui2.jpg

Yeah, man this girl breathes oscar worthy material.

Anna Wintour...I am just so irrated with her. She might not be like all over the place...and you may not know who she is...but... :cry: I just cry with frustration. :cry2: Some of you will never get my pain...while some of you feel the same. :cry: :cry: :cry: