Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

• 2 weeks later...
Nicole Kidman. <_< :ninja:

I don't hate her.. but I don't see the appeal of her WHATSOEVER! Most plain woman ever!

She looked amazing in Batman Forever, IMHO.

Hm, who am I sick of... Lohan.

Agree on Nicole..I think she´s extraordinary, she´s great actress,(I LOVED her in Hours) and wonderful woman :heart:

IMO... Doutzen, no doubt she is gorgeous and talented but right now to me seems like it's overrated which seems to bother me a bit :pinch: also Britney Spears, she went from fab to a bad example, Lindsay Lohan also, was very sweet in the start but soon became this party animal that couldn't even handle herself anymore, she just needs to get herself back to her old normal self. The whole High School Musical cast too. :|

IMO... Doutzen, no doubt she is gorgeous and talented but right now to me seems like it's overrated which seems to bother me a bit :pinch: also Britney Spears, she went from fab to a bad example, Lindsay Lohan also, was very sweet in the start but soon became this party animal that couldn't even handle herself anymore, she just needs to get herself back to her old normal self. The whole High School Musical cast too. :|

I agree with what you said about Doutzen. A year or two ago I loved her, she was a stuning high fashion model with a killer body. But now she's too commercial....and for me it's like loving a woman while 100 other men love her too. I never liked the girls who are in the center ot attention, I prefer the quiet shy ones.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...