Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Jessica Alba

Cameron Diaz

Fergie :(

Mariah Carey

Lindsay Lohan! :yuckky:

Haidy Clum - I always forget how to spell her damn name...Haidy Klum, Heidy, Haidi, Heidi?!!?! wtf...

Scarlett Johansson !!!!!

Jojo

The Olsen twins

Eva Longoria

Britney Spears

X-tina

Jessica Simpson

Halle Barry

and more...

Jessica Alba

Cameron Diaz

Fergie :(

Mariah Carey

Lindsay Lohan! :yuckky:

Haidy Clum - I always forget how to spell her damn name...Haidy Klum, Heidy, Haidi, Heidi?!!?! wtf...

Scarlett Johansson !!!!!

Jojo

The Olsen twins

Eva Longoria

Britney Spears

X-tina

Jessica Simpson

Halle Barry

and more...

Jessica Alba-I like her. :heart:

Cameron Diaz-Agreed! She's heck of fugly! :yuckky: I don't get why Justin or Criss even likes her. <_<

Fergie-Yes! She's heck of ugly!

Mariah Carey-Yuck! Hate her!

Lindsay Lohan-Ewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi Klum- I like Heidi.

Scarlett Johansson-I like Scarlett, too.

Jojo-I like her. She's so cute.

The Olsen twins-Hate them badly! <_<

Eva Longoria-She's okay

Britney Spears-AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

X-tina-Love Christina! :heart:

Jessica Simpson-Ummm,.....

Halle Barry-She's okay

Adriana Lima - zomg what a shocker. Pretty and all, but a horrible model and annoying to boot.

Gisele Bundchen - See Fabiana below (minus personal level)

Doutzen Kroes - she's quickly turning into the "new Adriana/Alessandra" which is HIGHLY annoying at least.

Izabel Goulart - She makes me feel pretty

Karolina Kurkova - No words

Selita Ebanks

Fabiana Tambosi - She's a moocowish whore of a cunt... or is that moocowish cunt of a whore? I dunno.. dun care, can't STAND THIS WOMAN!! on a personal level!! *sneers*

Ana Beatriz Barros - lawlz

+ Coming close to being on this list.

Alessandra Ambrosio

Flavia de Oliveira

I rember seeing her July Vogue editorial, the one where she comes out in the intro to the editorial page thingy and she's like "Whoo! I'm an annoying giant monkey with no neck!" :rofl: My mom was like, "I wonder how many flies got into her mouth while she was shooting the picture. ZZZZZZ!" She is a pretty girl (sometimes she looks like a weird fish to me and I think she is ugly then most of the models) but 95% percent of the time she's hot. :ermm: Kind of like the triple A's(Adriana, Ana, and Ale :p) in some pictures im like oh their freckin' hot! :drool: :woot: then in others im like hmmmm okay. This what really bugs me about Doutzen their is many better models then her, not necassarily prettier, ( or uglier come on she kind of looks like an ugly fish in her backstage pics so she can't be that stunning I honestly think in the shots that she looks pretty its all the angle) She should not deserve all this attention. I mean Caroline Trentini (this season's Oscar De La Renta ads blew me away!) and Raquel Zimmerman (she's one of the few im a fan of all her work. runway, editorial, etc.) they are such great models, why does Doutzen get the the title of the next big thing? <_< It should belong to Daria, who knows how to convey more emotion in a picture then Doutzen. Or maybe even Rhoda? Like it or not she's gonna be big. :p

And at this moment? I can't stand KK. :avada: Stop acting stupid, just thinking of her makes me want Alessandra as a lead angel. <_<