Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ Most of them look more or less alike b/c of VS' "signature" styling (hair, make-up, etc) :/

Still, they all look like family. So they could easily have Adriana, Sara, Irina Shayk & Palvin all walking one after the other too at this point

Candice to Seattle, Behati and or Lily to Milwaukee, Adriana to Orlando.

Pretty, can you share your thoughts? :) I'm curious lol

Hell no, needing feeding into the mellow drama that will follow. If you'd like to PM I'll share my opinion with ya. :)

PM me too. I want to know.

Pm me too.

I want a picture of you in lingerie sucking a lollipop & making a heart with your both hands (tricky with the lolli thing I know) and don't forget to arch your back. keep your spine loose and VSexy.

And I want you to write Frenchkiki on your forehead with red lipstick to be sure it's you.

Merci :flower:

I don't think barbara looks nothing like adriana, irina or sara. I seen colombian model that really looks like adriana a lot, forgot her name.

you're talking about catalina. I think she is like barbs when it comes to adriana. They some of the same features, and also they pose alike but I don't think she looks much like adriana like irina and sara. With Irina and sara its natural. You can see them on video and still think they look like Adriana. With catalina it depends. She doesn't look much like her here

post-44858-0-1446080982-03794_thumb.jpg

I think the only models who truly look alot like adriana are sara and irina. Irina the most though.

Sometimes I hear people saying shanina shaik and adriana look alike, and I really do like shanina but I don't see that. Shanina said saw it herself instagram but I don't see it lol

It's not even about they looking awfully similar that we're talking about, what we mentioned was that VS tends to style ALL the models the same way for their show (or catalogs). Which is a huge mistake. Candice, Erin, Lindsay, Magda & all the other blondes don't look like each other but when you have models with the same hair color and you put them in the same hairstyle, the same makeup, the same skin color (VS & their tacky spray tan can go DIAF by the way) they will blend into each other because all the average person will see is blonde hair, fake tan and that's it. So if you have girls with similar features and go ahead an style them the exact same way it doesn't matter how different they are, they will all look like they're related.

So if you have Dri, Sara, Barbara, Irina, Shanina & Emily D and style them like VS does all you'll see is black/dark brown hair, blue eyes, pouty lips and olive skin and people who gives craps about them in real life will have a hard time telling them apart or as Pink said: a mindfuck.